Who'll be opening on the day of the Royal Wedding?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im open! fridays far to busy to close i always work good fri too!

I've got to work as I live in sandhurst, the cut throat shaving has to be done within the military in prep for cavalry march.

Im definatly staying open, bank holidays are a great day to be open as everyone is off and looking for things to do, like spend money in my salon!!!:lol: And yeh as it states, you dont have to give bank hols to staff, but we are having the girls work on the wedding bank hol friday and then, as we are so nice, we are giving them a different day off on a quieter day.

I will definately be working too. None of my friends want to watch it but they all get the day off so I think there will be a lot of people off work and bored. £££

This is very true!!

If i was working then i would.

I wish I could watch im crazy excited.... :)

As I'm mobile and a bit more in control of my own hours I am taking the day off and I'll be watching the wedding...... Anyway my husband and kids will be off so it'll be a nice long weekend for us all.....

I'm already fully booked that day. And one of my clients has been invited so she's booked out the entire day beforehand for "absolutely everything". We're very close to Bucklebury.

And one of my clients has been invited so she's booked out the entire day beforehand for "absolutely everything".

Invited??!! OMG I would burst with excitement if I knew someone who was invited :)!!! I am a sad case (tragic but true) and I am excited enough about the wedding as it is...... I wanted to organise a street party but OH pointed out I would end up doing all the organisation etc single-handed and it would probably rain, so I'm not!

She's quite tickled about it too! She's rather less tickled with the time it takes her to get to the butchers now with all the paps about!

I'll be opening. I am also thinking of putting a protest poster up in the window too.

How do we know it's officially a recession? A royal wedding is announced.

Thanks for all your replys peeps! Looks like I'm working it then! xx

Latest posts

Back