Who's done their Christmas nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magsham

Reaction score
Hi Lads and Lasses

It's that time of year again when we are supposed to display festive works of art upon our finger tips but i seem to have lost my 'festive mojo'!:lol: So much so that i am sporting black polish on short, natural nails!!

So, i'm looking for some inspiration and where else would i come but my fav place! So, what have you done this year - pics if poss!! (note i'm not looking to steal, just need to get my mojo back!) :lol:

Last edited:
inspiration is the key, not seen many pics myself this year though i do have to admit x

I've not done mine yet, I have long natural almond overlays at the moment, going to be putting on a Light Elegance glitter polish called Behaving Badly when I rebalance them either on Sunday or Monday evening, it's a deep/dark red and FULL of glitter, it's beautiful :green:

I'll try to remember to take pics :wink2:

I've not done mine yet, I have long natural almond overlays at the moment, going to be putting on a Light Elegance glitter polish called Behaving Badly when I rebalance them either on Sunday or Monday evening, it's a deep/dark red and FULL of glitter, it's beautiful :green:

I'll try to remember to take pics :wink2:

They sound lovely, classy. I love the almond shape best so elegant. My nails have nothing on them at the moment and are quite short. Boring! I will have to spend less time geeking and do my nails :lol:

anne xx

If you are a facebook user and search the groups for christmas nails, there is a couple of groups on there with loads of pictures. Might help you find your christmas mojo!!! :)

Did mine a couple of weeks ago and now they need a rebal..don't think I'll have time before christmas now:irked:.
I've got long almonds with Ezflow blu-very-hills on the free edge.
:hug:

Well mine are in desperate need of a rebalance, but seen as though I am full booked from 8 am untill about 8pm (hopefully) all this week apart from xmas eve but still got spray tans to do untill 7pm on xmas eve, I will be getting my own nails done hopefully about erm,,,,,,,,, 9pm xmas eve lol

My friend whom is also a nail tech will be doing the lot then, tan legs eyelashes etc ha ha, might even bump into st nick we will prob be up that late,,lol. I got ruby red minx for my hands, but I am such a chicken i only ever have P&W L&P on my nails and have done for over 10 yrs,, cant seem to change habit,,,I just seem to get panicky at the thought of anythin else, but love it on other peoples nails, iygwim,

Any hows, I hope im not the only one whom will be falling asleep on xmas day as they been up all night getting beautified as they been to busy all week,,, MERRY XMAS geeks xxxxx :)

Mine are rather short, almond shaped, with red free edges, white glittered stripes around smile lines and clear rhinestones on the very tips. I'm sorry I haven't got a pic. They (are supposed to:)) look like Santa's hats!

I've got a lovely glittery red free edge on mine. They need a rebalance, but I've used an opaque powder for the nailbed, so don't need to change the tips. Whoo hoo! Might put a little sticker or a few gems on too.

My tips are red and silver glitter mixed, very sparkly! I also have a christmas tree stamped on my ring fingers :)

I am wearing NNO, approx 1.5-2mm of free edge with one coat of CND Crimson Shimmer and one coat of Crimson Sparkle. oh so natural with just a hint of classy glam. Nice and easy to maintain during this busy season.

I wish all you lovely geeks a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year:hug:

My rebalance is tomorrow and I go every 3 weeks so Im thinking its too late to get christmas colors:cry:

Im debating booking my next one in 2 weeks and bringing my sprakly red and green inm colors. I used them on a few of my clients and they are to die for.

I should really start doing my oen nails but I just dont have the patience to do my wrong hand and it always looks terrible :irked:

I am wearing NNO, approx 1.5-2mm of free edge with one coat of CND Crimson Shimmer and one coat of Crimson Sparkle. oh so natural with just a hint of classy glam. Nice and easy to maintain during this busy season.

I wish all you lovely geeks a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year:hug:

That is exactly how I have mine!!

Same length, NNO VERY thin and the same colours!!I never do anything in a permanent way .. I get so bored so quickly ... polish is the only way to go for me unless it is something very natural or very classy.

I left it too late to do mine and now I'm too busy :cry: so I'll be sporting a lovely set of all-different-length/shape natural nails.

We did have a quiet afternoon on Thursday though, so I broke out the red glitter and we all have our Christmas toes done. Mum got a set of red glitter toes done too and is booked for a polish change on Wednesday - my choice of company red with a couple of silver rhinestones. I wish we had the new CND effects here already though.

Thanks for your input ladies - much appreciated! i've got a little free edge to my nails for the first time in about a year, so i think i'll have a go with polish/pens and see what i come up with. xx

You did say Lads as well as Lasses so....

Not particularly adventurous but I've got Cherries In The Snow by Revlon on fingers and toes. I thought this was apt considering the weather.

:)

I went for the less Christmas nails and aimed for Winter. I have a self mixed blue - kind of aquaish - with fimo snowflakes of all types on the free edge. I have gotten so many compliments on them, I'm in love with them.
A picture - with my other nails too in the gallery - can be found here:
Login | Facebook

But they've been on a month and after all the festivities on Christmas Day I think I'm going to slip down to the shop to change/alternate them for New Years.

I've have had mine done for about 10 days now....

Long almonds, with custom blens of cnd neutral with a hint of shimmer mixed in for the nail bed, then a ritzy red & gold glitter fade (red at the smiles), with hand painted holly with crystal red berries & swags of gold ribbon, which are on my ring fingers & thumbs.
And....when I can locate my sd card adaptor I will upload an image for you to see.
I have had loads of comments & even done a couple of clients the same, with lots of other clients going for glitters & christmas artwork!

I've have had mine done for about 10 days now....

Long almonds, with custom blens of cnd neutral with a hint of shimmer mixed in for the nail bed, then a ritzy red & gold glitter fade (red at the smiles), with hand painted holly with crystal red berries & swags of gold ribbon, which are on my ring fingers & thumbs.
And....when I can locate my sd card adaptor I will upload an image for you to see.
I have had loads of comments & even done a couple of clients the same, with lots of other clients going for glitters & christmas artwork!

Well, that kinda kicks my poor attempt's butt!!:lol: Can't wait to see the pic!

Latest posts

Back