Who's going to be first to do colour pops w/the Intimate Collection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 877
On their bottles :)

Where did u get the colour things for the bottle neck?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Maz101, you are a superstar!! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh joy the drama begins.... Placed my order as soon as they came online and a message has popped up saying unavailable due to change in shipping or some rubbish. Every time!!!!!!! Every time this happens, eugh so frustrating. Ehy can't they just go on at a normal time!

I'm getting exactly the same! Soooooooooo frustrating! :sad:

Your Order Was Not PlacedWhile you were checking out, the operator of this business changed the price or availability of the shipping method you selected. Please check that your shipping method is still available, or select another below and press the Submit Order button again to place the changed order.

ARRRGGGHHHHHHH

Oh and Ruby Ritz duo out of stock.

DOUBLE ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH :evil:

So can the invisible night owls at S2 please stop changing the price or availability of my delivery option so I can pay for this and go to bed??!!! :eek:

Your Order Was Not PlacedWhile you were checking out, the operator of this business changed the price or availability of the shipping method you selected. Please check that your shipping method is still available, or select another below and press the Submit Order button again to place the changed order.

ARRRGGGHHHHHHH

Oh and Ruby Ritz duo out of stock.

DOUBLE ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH :evil:

I thought Mrs. Geek said that Ruby Ritz duo was only coming out in November?

Thanks to everyone who posted the colour pops on here it is so helpful to see these colours actually painted on something.

As there is already a thread running about the ordering and anticipation of ordering these products, and stock availability in Chit Chat I don't want this one to go down that route too.

Please keep this on topic about the colour swatches and comparisons to other Shellac colours, thanks :)

Some pinks :)

so, blush teddy, strawberry smoothie (?), cake pop and what is the colour far right?? I don't recognise it???

Gotcha on the far right?

1380030418685.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is blush teddy . Cream puff and grapefruit sparkle x

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

ohh thanks for those comparisons !!!

blush teddy !!! :Love::Love::Love: its just the colour I was hoping it would be !!!!

I really want to get this collection! I'd love to see the nudes on a dark or black skin tone xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380034759.287582.jpg

I'm mixed race so I guess I'm a darker skin tone. I love this collection! They make me feel like a Disney princess (you know, because their finger nails are always the same colour as their skin).

Xxxx

View attachment 43734

I'm mixed race so I guess I'm a darker skin tone. I love this collection! They make me feel like a Disney princess (you know, because their finger nails are always the same colour as their skin).

Xxxx

GORGEOUS xxx

On their bottles :)

Oh I am LOVING these!! Esp satin pj's :) I may well have to try shellac out finally, I'm a gelish girl xx

Latest posts

Back