Who's working Christmas Eve?? I'm not!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am now working xmas eve ..but only for 1 client ..wasn't going to but money money money lol...

yep im working today... in between clients now.. hopefully they are all on time so i can get to the shops for last minute bits..

have 3 bookings on the 27th then the 28th.. then im off for a week..
worn out atm!

i worked on saturday but im off now till thursday in work thursday half day till sat which is half day also and then im off till the 2nd of jan woohooo lol

have a great xmas everyone

Worked today and boy was it worth it !!!!!
Was packed all day and sold £250 worth of vouchers. That's my Visa bill sorted !:lol:
Am now in my jammies with a large wine ............

I finished work on Fri and today went into a local (ish) shop to get a few last minute bits and bobs...one of my clients works there and saw me...."look I've broken my nail, are you working ?".....:eek::eek: if i was i wouldn't be in here would i !!!!:rolleyes:

I just said sorry, but give me a ring after Xmas and i will try and get you in before your next appointment.

Do you sometimes feel like you cant go anywhere...:lol:

hmm i know the feeling.. i recieved 3 phonecalls from clients who want there christmas bling changed to new years bling.. all on new years eve.. wtf! i feel obliged to do it.. but at the same time, i throw a ny party everyyear, so im flat out.. i spose if i work late on the 28th i may get them in.. but that means working over time.. argh!! (think of the money.. think of the money)

Well - I didnt work but had a phone call from my sister before I finished last Saturday just to make sure I had some waxing stuff and my nail stuff at home as they were coming up to us for Christmas Day! I ask you - I made sure though that she got the picture there was no way i was going to have a busman's holiday!

She is still waiting for her nails and waxing to be done! Cheeky mare!

We have one of robs friends over on sunday...havent seen him since last Christmas (his from Antigua) and he is bringing his new girlfriend (never met her)........his email read...

will be over about 11am and would look forward to being fed, Angie will be busy as **** loves having her nails done.

HELLO.......i am on my Christmas holidays !!!

I worked on Christmas Eve and we were flat chat. But would you believe we had people cracking the sads because we were closing at 6pm and why weren't we open until 10pm?

!!!!!:eek:

Well - I didnt work but had a phone call from my sister before I finished last Saturday just to make sure I had some waxing stuff and my nail stuff at home as they were coming up to us for Christmas Day! I ask you - I made sure though that she got the picture there was no way i was going to have a busman's holiday!

Hee hee ....... am just picturing your sister sitting there all hairy and waiting for you to work your magic on her! Hope I'm not making you feel too guilty!
(Not!). Did you have a nice Christmas?
Luv
Mrs Bean! xxxxxxxxxxxxx:green::)

Hee hee ....... am just picturing your sister sitting there all hairy and waiting for you to work your magic on her! Hope I'm not making you feel too guilty!
(Not!). Did you have a nice Christmas?
Luv
Mrs Bean! xxxxxxxxxxxxx:green::)

Latest posts

Back