Whose had samples from Nailteinc BRILL!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came today and was very impressed!!! :green: :green:

i got mine today and i did'nt really get much, and what i di get i don't know how to use as there was no instructons to go with them. also i got a big pot of GREEN gel NICE!!!!!! and i don't even do gel. sorry to sound ungrateful.

sarah147 said:
i got mine today and i did'nt really get much, and what i di get i don't know how to use as there was no instructons to go with them. also i got a big pot of GREEN gel NICE!!!!!! and i don't even do gel. sorry to sound ungrateful.

Were you specific about what you wanted? that's the key.
I'm sorry you were dissappointed. That totally sucks.
I understand re: green gel.
But, maybe you know someone else that could use it? (if I were closer, I'd take it off your hands, I use every color under the sun).

to everyone else, glad to hear that you're all happy.
Makes me feel better for having posted the info despite all the debates.

I requested samples from Nailite a while back and waited for my stuff for over a month, called and said I didn't get it yet. She sent out another shipment and was very disappointed. I think they should be fair and send out the same stuff. I only got one bottle of monomer and some gels, that was it!~

aj

I'm sorry for you too, that it didn't turn out so well :-(

But, it wouldnt' work if they sent the same to everyone.
Not everyone uses the same stuff. Some are uv gel users, others are acrylic.
For some things, yup, you could send out the same stuff.
but I guess it goes according to interest expressed.

Or, maybe it depends on who packed the sample box?
Just guessing.

I received alot of things because I expressed and interest in ALOT of things.
If you don't ask - you don't get.

I will give all the things a try on my nail trainer.

I did receive some resin, but i'll pop that in a drawer & not use that at the moment.

I suppose unless you state an interest then it's hard for people to guess what your interested in.

I think VHunter has bent over backwards in answering everyone queries & stuff regarding this company.

I ordered mine ages ago and have emailed to say that I havent recieved anything yet but I havent heard anything back, im starting to get worried! I paid 11 days ago should I have recieved them yet, or am I worrying for no reason?

avivajoy said:
Ummm, I really dont intend to sound childish and am really embarrassed writing this but I got a lot less than that and to be honest (yes I know I sound really ungrateful) I was a bit disappointed. Please tell me if Im wrong and I will sit myself on the naughty step. I got: 3 files, fade away, tiny sample of powder, 2 btles monomer (not complaining about that!!), adhesive, 3 bottles of enamel, a striper enamel, a weird white enamel, blood red gel, 2 foils, 1 v small pot crushed shells, 2pkt stickers, uv strip things and fushia striping tape. Sorry for being an ngrateful nail geek xx

no you are not ungrateful.. the same thing happened to me, i heard of other people getting tons of great stuff and all i got was some gel samples, some nail tips samples like one or two in a small packet certainly not 500 and 200 count boxes!! i got a sprinkle of crushed shells like a pinch actually did not make sense to me had no idea what to do with a pinch of anything, i got one mini buffer, one hygenic file one piece of dried flower and two small vials of acrylic powder that i still have not used, thats it, nothing more the most exciting thing i got was the gel whihc i have not used. what puzzles me is why they dont send the same samples to everyone... duh... samples are samples and i dont see why we have to be specific and ask for things,, we cant do that as we are not sure what they have duh... furthermore they say they cant send nail polish overseas neither momomer yet they sent it to some people.. thats sorta not fair. i emailed betsy and asked her why i got that and her response was ... what did i expect? so i left it alone. and all this after i had waited almost 9 months to get the samples

Bev Rose said:

I did receive some resin, but i'll pop that in a drawer & not use that at the moment.

I suppose unless you state an interest then it's hard for people to guess what your interested in.

I think VHunter has bent over backwards in answering everyone queries & stuff regarding this company.

Thanks Bev! HUGS

I try to help where I can, and sometimes I see a question and I know a lot of 'veterans' (translate that to mean EXCELLENT nail techs) are able to answer it better than I can, or at least, explain it better, so I leave them be.
At least this is one subject I know for sure LOL

hugs to all

Bev Rose said:

I also expressed an interest in lots of thing and was specific about the things I especially wanted (or so I thought). Also as Id read about all the various products that other geeks had recieved I expected that I would get the same or similar.
As Ive said before I think that VHunter is a unique person with her kindness and her generosity in sharing something with us that other people would keep to themselves. So..... 3 cheers for VH!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

avivajoy said:
I also expressed an interest in lots of thing and was specific about the things I especially wanted (or so I thought). Also as Id read about all the various products that other geeks had recieved I expected that I would get the same or similar.
As Ive said before I think that VHunter is a unique person with her kindness and her generosity in sharing something with us that other people would keep to themselves. So..... 3 cheers for VH!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

I agree! Go VH! Go VH!

I ordered and paid for mine around 4 days ago so I'm still waiting! :)

avivajoy said:
Ummm, I really dont intend to sound childish and am really embarrassed writing this but I got a lot less than that and to be honest (yes I know I sound really ungrateful) I was a bit disappointed. Please tell me if Im wrong and I will sit myself on the naughty step. I got: 3 files, fade away, tiny sample of powder, 2 btles monomer (not complaining about that!!), adhesive, 3 bottles of enamel, a striper enamel, a weird white enamel, blood red gel, 2 foils, 1 v small pot crushed shells, 2pkt stickers, uv strip things and fushia striping tape. Sorry for being an ngrateful nail geek xx
me too ah well such is life

Bev Rose said:
I have to agree with this, she's been very generous to her fellow nailtech's & naillite.
I hope that Betsy@naillite will help Victoria out by answering some queries.

can anyone tel me how you paid for these, was it by paypal ?? x x

thanks
jules x

kaney jules said:
can anyone tel me how you paid for these, was it by paypal ?? x x

thanks
jules x

Yes you can pay by paypal x

angelxdevil said:
Yes you can pay by paypal x

thanks hun x

jules x

where do i click on the webpage to get samples. cannot find it

june001042 said:
where do i click on the webpage to get samples. cannot find it

Probably best to just send her an email if there is something in paricular you are after might be best to point it out rather than be disappointed as some are

Thanks ladies! You're all so very sweet.
But in all honesty, I didn't do anything extraordinary.
Many techs on here do wonderful things every day for which they don't get applause. I'm just glad that most of you are happy with your pkg. For those that aren't, I'm very dissappointed for you. Maybe it was a rushed day for Betsy or maybe she didn't catch on about some of what interested you, or a whole gazillion other reasons I have no clue about.
Please don't let it put you off. If you do decide to place an order, I'm sure that if you ask, you can get more samples added to an order.

Umm I haven't seen the 'sales' addie before.
I believe the addie that you want is [email protected]
and the telephone number is 1-800-222-4472

Hugs!

PS: to all the techs, big applause for coming to this site and anwering questions and giving feedback of all kinds. different views are what make this world spin around.
:hug:

Latest posts

Back