Whose had samples from Nailteinc BRILL!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VHunter said:
Umm I haven't seen the 'sales' addie before.
I believe the addie that you want is [email protected]
and the telephone number is 1-800-222-4472

:hug:

The sales address is a valid one although I dont think you can use it for the samples!!!

When they requested my payment through paypal it came on the sales address but any other contact has been through enquiries.

Rachel

Hi everyone I'm very new to the site. I've had my license for almost two years but have just now started to get serious about putting it to good use. I don't have one product line to use nor do I know which one to choose, so I was very happy to see your post about samples!! I'm going to give naillite a call and see what they'll send me. I'll let you know how it goes!!!

Thanks much.:!: :!:

Doing it better today than yesterday! :)

I contacted Betsy yesterday, and got a reply straight away. Lisa sent me the pay-pal request, and it's all sorted out. Now I am eagerly waiting for my box.

One question though, did any of you have to pay custom duties to the post office, when delivered?

Lotsoflearnin said:
Hi everyone I'm very new to the site. I've had my license for almost two years but have just now started to get serious about putting it to good use. I don't have one product line to use nor do I know which one to choose, so I was very happy to see your post about samples!! I'm going to give naillite a call and see what they'll send me. I'll let you know how it goes!!!

Thanks much.:!: :!:

you wont be dissapointed! Dont be afraid to tell them exactly what you want to try. With you not knowing which product line to stick with i would try ringing a few companies i.e creative, nsi etc and asking them about their samples- some are free and some cost but its not much and very worth it! Good luck!!

Doing it better today than yesterday! :)

you wont be dissapointed! Dont be afraid to tell them exactly what you want to try. With you not knowing which product line to stick with i would try ringing a few companies e.g. creative, nsi etc and asking them abour their samples- ome are free and some cost but its not much and very worth it! Which product line are you using at the moment? Good luck!!!!

I have alot of diffrent things, I have some powders from Creative I have tips from NSI, I don't remember the type of monomer or primer I have I have ordered some products from Premier Nail Source. I have the basics in what I need.

Kaycie

Doing it better today than yesterday.:)

I got an email from them that they needed my phone number and that they were sending stuff out. That was on the 4th and I'm here in the states. I'm anxious to receive my stuff. Thought I'd have it by now.
Michele

bengalkat said:
I got an email from them that they needed my phone number and that they were sending stuff out. That was on the 4th and I'm here in the states. I'm anxious to receive my stuff. Thought I'd have it by now.
Michele

Id just pop them another email chick if you just read this thread there is loads requested samples im sure they havnt forgot ya probably busy bees:)

some people go thru life "happy" and looking at the positive in life, and some people go thru life full of negativity....I have given up trying to change or convince these types of people that they are "wrong" to be biased or negative....

However...

Here's a few comments to address points in this thread...

1) someone mentioned they recived a "pot of resin". If it is a jar, and is labeled with either "#1 Original" or #2 Extra Hard", then it is just a UV Curable gel, labeled as we first labeled these gels years ago. So, it is a gel, and you can follow directions you should have received in the box.
2) We give out samples to put our money where our mouth is...in other words, we don't say, "oh our stuff is the best" or "our stuff is better than your stuff"....we just say "here it is...try it, and see if you like it". OF COURSE we want you to buy it again....we are all in business, I assume, and none of us are a mission. But, we are willing to bet that a high percentage of you will purchase again. MOST people appreciate it, and they even understand it. For anyone to have made a remark that "a Ha! They want our business!" like its a secret is, well, how can I say this...it is naieve. Yes...we want you to purchase our products again. But, guess what? When we can sell you something for halfl the price you are paying now, and you can be just as happy with this product because it is the same or better....just who really wins? Just us? No...you win also.

Unless some people on this board are hooked up with some other companies, I really don't understand the appalling treatment given to me personally on this board. It only mystifies me. I also have gotten a huge huge amount of emails here at Nailite from girls expressing their apologies for the way I was "talked" to and "about" here on this message board, but that was unnecessary. I have a thick skin, as we all should after many years in this business. I truly just don't understand it.

So, thanks to all the nice people who emailed me....and you all might want to check other message boards out where these types of posts just don't happen that often. They do, but are not tolerated for long.

Like I said above....here we are giving out tons of free products, and some are jumping in and finding fault with it! Go figure. I certainly don't get it...but to everyone else, who have been so nice, thanks, and I hope you enjoy what you were sent.

As for "instructions" for powders and liquids....obviously not everyone read what I wrote in previous posts. We only ship to professionals, and if you can use any other P & L, you can use any of ours....try it, and you will see what I mean. Regardless what some companies/techs will have you believe....you can work most p & L to fit your techniques. This is the year 2006! Things have changed! catch up!

betsy@nailite said:
some people go thru life "happy" and looking at the positive in life, and some people go thru life full of negativity....I have given up trying to change or convince these types of people that they are "wrong" to be biased or negative....

However...

Here's a few comments to address points in this thread...

1) someone mentioned they recived a "pot of resin". If it is a jar, and is labeled with either "#1 Original" or #2 Extra Hard", then it is just a UV Curable gel, labeled as we first labeled these gels years ago. So, it is a gel, and you can follow directions you should have received in the box.
2) We give out samples to put our money where our mouth is...in other words, we don't say, "oh our stuff is the best" or "our stuff is better than your stuff"....we just say "here it is...try it, and see if you like it". OF COURSE we want you to buy it again....we are all in business, I assume, and none of us are a mission. But, we are willing to bet that a high percentage of you will purchase again. MOST people appreciate it, and they even understand it. For anyone to have made a remark that "a Ha! They want our business!" like its a secret is, well, how can I say this...it is naieve. Yes...we want you to purchase our products again. But, guess what? When we can sell you something for halfl the price you are paying now, and you can be just as happy with this product because it is the same or better....just who really wins? Just us? No...you win also.

Unless some people on this board are hooked up with some other companies, I really don't understand the appalling treatment given to me personally on this board. It only mystifies me. I also have gotten a huge huge amount of emails here at Nailite from girls expressing their apologies for the way I was "talked" to and "about" here on this message board, but that was unnecessary. I have a thick skin, as we all should after many years in this business. I truly just don't understand it.

So, thanks to all the nice people who emailed me....and you all might want to check other message boards out where these types of posts just don't happen that often. They do, but are not tolerated for long.

Like I said above....here we are giving out tons of free products, and some are jumping in and finding fault with it! Go figure. I certainly don't get it...but to everyone else, who have been so nice, thanks, and I hope you enjoy what you were sent.

As for "instructions" for powders and liquids....obviously not everyone read what I wrote in previous posts. We only ship to professionals, and if you can use any other P & L, you can use any of ours....try it, and you will see what I mean. Regardless what some companies/techs will have you believe....you can work most p & L to fit your techniques. This is the year 2006! Things have changed! catch up!

Well said betsey :) :)

Well said. I was so excited about your company after hearing about the customer service. You just don't find that often enough anymore. I hope my post didn't sound ungrateful. I'm very excited about trying out Nailite.

Michele

hi there,
i got my parcel no problems at all,the stuff in it was wicked loads and loads of samples..

nailite was really helpful and polite.

thanks betsey once again x

xshelliex:)

i recieved my parcel today and it had loads of stuff in it ,i explained in my e-mail what i was interested in and they sent it. definatly worth the postage! i also got some really nice foot scrub /gel /masks creme, which will be nice to try as im going to be doing my pedi course soon. betsy and lisa have been more than helpfull and i cannot fault them:) :) :)

I cant wait for mine to come! Dont forget that when you pay from UK to US you have to wait for the money to clear. Well thats what my paypal account is saying! lol Expected clearing date is 25th May and I payed on 16th May. :(

ive just received my parcel today- its great, im glad everyone else is happy with there's, I am going to email them tomorrow to say thank you very much for the samples, but i was sent samples for an acyrlic user not gel :(
I got quire a few nice bits though, big thank you :D

Definately let them know of the mixup. Perhaps there was something confused in the communications or maybe boxes got mixed up?
Each parcel is personalized... so it's possible.

good luck

I think that someone to give away free products is amazing. I mailed to amore and they said that they do not give away free anymore. This is due to a huge command. I actually did place an order with nailite and asked samples with the same parcel and now I am waiting. Customer service in my short experience was ok and I can not wait to do my stripes and pictures on peoples nails. Thank you in advance for the samples as well, what ever it is that I find in the parcel......even if I gain a little bit extra, it is worth it.

Hannah1984 said:
I cant wait for mine to come! Dont forget that when you pay from UK to US you have to wait for the money to clear. Well thats what my paypal account is saying! lol Expected clearing date is 25th May and I payed on 16th May. :(

hiya hun, have you paid through paypal using an echeque? if so this is why it will take time, if u pay straight out of your bank account/debit card/credit card its instant payment (well mine was!) if not i'm stumped on that one!

Hugs xx:hug:

NailFreak06 said:
hiya hun, have you paid through paypal using an echeque? if so this is why it will take time, if u pay straight out of your bank account/debit card/credit card its instant payment (well mine was!) if not i'm stumped on that one!

Hugs xx:hug:

Same here,
I paid for mine on the 16th and it shows up as completed, so hopefully I'll get my samples soon.
Do we have to pay customs duties as well when they arrive?

I paid through paypal (directly out of my bank account) on the 11th may and still waiting for my delivery :cry:

nora525 said:
I think that someone to give away free products is amazing. I mailed to amore and they said that they do not give away free anymore. This is due to a huge command. I actually did place an order with nailite and asked samples with the same parcel and now I am waiting. Customer service in my short experience was ok and I can not wait to do my stripes and pictures on peoples nails. Thank you in advance for the samples as well, what ever it is that I find in the parcel......even if I gain a little bit extra, it is worth it.

In my experience, whenever I've placed an order, if I've expressed interest in something and curiousity... I've receieved samples to see if it's up to my liking.
HOWEVER, do keep in mind, a LARGE portion of my stock comes from Nailite and I'm a regular customer.
I order from them, my uv gel dist Forze, and from my nail art pal on ebay who also has a seperate site from her ebay store (reminder to those interested: she'll give 10% on any orders referred to her by me, so if you go, mention my name)
And RARELY from my local dist (about 2x a year?) do I order, only if I'm REALLY stuck.
I plan ahead, keeping shipping times in mind and it does me well to do so.

Yes, I agree it's amazing too, that they are so generous to put their product where their mouth is, so to speak. Companies that do this are becoming fewer and fewer (I'm surprised that Amore doesn't do it anymore, their sample kit was pretty awesome too, with a small pot of every single gel on their list)

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying their goodies and sorry to hear of the few that didn't.

Sidenote: Peronally, I could never complain about free stuff, even if I did receive a few things that were not of my interest. Free is free. Is it not?

Latest posts

Back