Why do women hate women so much?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can honestly say that there no women that i hate, but there are three women who i dislike and have strong feelings against them because they've done horrible things.

Although where i work it is verrrry bitchy! Most of them are younger than me so i just stand back and listen to it all and don't get involved!

I think a lot of it is from girls being too judgemental! Although boys can be like this too, they just dont show it as much!

I think that slim beautiful people deserve to be complimented as they have feelings and its not like its a crime. They were just born gorgeous and good luck to them.

Yes I can see how it reads and it's not that exactly. It's hard to put my finger on and describe properly. This woman has attitude and thinks she's above everyone else. You'd really have to see her to know what I mean.

Yes theres being confident and then theres being arrogant! X

When my mum sees a celeb on tv and they have some cellulite appear, she's so quick to say 'omg look at her legs Jesus that's bad isn't it, she has that really bad god that's awful, o I don't have any of that and she's smaller than me, god that's awful'
JESUS MUM SHE'S HUMAN! Lol really annoys me we can't help cellulite so I wish people would just get over it as move on!

I have cellulite and yes I may not like it but I don't care if I wanna wear a dress and it shows when I sit down then so be it I'm not going to not enjoy myself because it will cause people to talk.

We're all human are we not?

Stuff like this bugs me.. Of course curvy girls are beautiful! But ALL sizes are. Theres no need to put something derogatory toward smaller people its just mean! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366410285.423569.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366410285.423569.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 55
I actually really hate women who think too highly of themselves. There's a woman on my road who struts around and you can just tell in her walk that she think's she's the bees knees!

There are also overly confident women at the school playground who just think they are absolutely "it". But to be honest this attitude seems to work well for them as they have a swarm of other mummies around them hanging onto their every word. I already know which girls in my daughter's class are going to end up like that. They must be born with all that confidence.

Am I jealous of them? No. Feel threatened by them? No. I just don't feel that these women are really being themselves and are fakes.

There are quite a lot of negative vibes by posters who fit the bill for the title of this thread.

Mobile Manicure - If I had £1 for every female who took this view of me throughout my life I would have a big bunch of money in the bank.

It is a massive judgement statement and one that could be WRONG.

Some people have a demeanour about them which may suggest all the things you have mentioned but at least smile and say hello ... you might be very pleasantly surprised to know that they are very nice ladies.

If they are mean in their response then you KNOW that your original judgement was correct and you can continue on your merry way with the warm glow of righteousness on your side :cool:

We all make judgements (in our heads) on people as soon as we see them or meet them. We might say something derogatory about them. BUT if that person fell over (for example) I myself would be the first person to run to his/her aid. A real mean-spirited person would just look or even worse laugh. And they are generally the women who hate women.

Peace and respect.

I really think that it is sad. Society has programmed us to think that rail thin is hot. I think that as women we all have our times when we want to "be thinner" but if you are comfortable, happy, and healthy what is the problem with a little weight. We were all built differently. I am one of the lucky women who has a husband who likes a thicker woman. I'm a size 12.

I totally believe in doing this. I have never had anything but positive reactions with beaming smiles.

Sometimes it can be a bit daunting, but I push myself to say it. A couple of years ago I was going into Alma de Cuba in Liverpool when I saw this uber-cool male model type looking haughtily down from his lofty height at us lesser mortals - or so it seemed. He was both beautiful, and beautifully dressed. So I told him! He just melted into this lovely lad, and gave me a big hug and kiss.
Being old enough to be his Granny probably enabled me, though!

I do this all the time! I'm quite secure and confident and just nice!

I can be crude, cheeky and naughty.... People describe me as nuts!

But guy in spar has hair done... Ooooh that makes you look hotter!

Girl in chip shop.... Nails look pretty today

Sons teacher.... Love the tank top!

I get away with it because of the type of person I am but Im willing to bet the people I say it to feel a bit better about themselves!

I love being nice! I take the mick, I have a laugh. But I'm not a bitchy person and BECAUSE of that I am not hated by other women... That I know or that I don't! Regardless of what I look like or what size I am! People are nice to nice people!

As for the diabetes debate regarding size.... I agree it contributes to a type 2 diagnosis. But don't be so quick to judge!

When my mum sees a celeb on tv and they have some cellulite appear, she's so quick to say 'omg look at her legs Jesus that's bad isn't it, she has that really bad god that's awful, o I don't have any of that and she's smaller than me, god that's awful'
JESUS MUM SHE'S HUMAN! Lol really annoys me we can't help cellulite so I wish people would just get over it as move on!

I have cellulite and yes I may not like it but I don't care if I wanna wear a dress and it shows when I sit down then so be it I'm not going to not enjoy myself because it will cause people to talk.

We're all human are we not?

Hahaha! My mam does this all the time! I'm like for gods sake mam leave them alone!

Before I became a nail technician I worked in a local pub. I always had my nails done, wacky designs and colours.....never ever did any of the female punters comment on my nails to my face, I would hear them do it behind my back, I like her nails wonder where she goes. The men on the other hand always complimented on my nails/hair/new clothes.

I don't know what it is with women. If I see someone wearing something I like, I tell them, I like to think im polite, and always say hi in passing to strangers, just don't know what it is about so many women being unable to be nice to another woman, with regards to everything. It's horrible and why most of my friends are male! X

There are quite a lot of negative vibes by posters who fit the bill for the title of this thread.

Mobile Manicure - If I had £1 for every female who took this view of me throughout my life I would have a big bunch of money in the bank.

It is a massive judgement statement and one that could be WRONG.

Some people have a demeanour about them which may suggest all the things you have mentioned but at least smile and say hello ... you might be very pleasantly surprised to know that they are very nice ladies.

If they are mean in their response then you KNOW that your original judgement was correct and you can continue on your merry way with the warm glow of righteousness on your side :cool:

We all make judgements (in our heads) on people as soon as we see them or meet them. We might say something derogatory about them. BUT if that person fell over (for example) I myself would be the first person to run to his/her aid. A real mean-spirited person would just look or even worse laugh. And they are generally the women who hate women.

Peace and respect.

Oh but I do know her. Personally. Through our children. We'd just done our house up a few years ago and she invited herself round for a nosey and proclaimed "oh, sorry, I thought you said you'd decorated?" in a way that you'd just want to turn around and slap her. She'd make a great bitch in a soap.:eek:

Hmm ok it sounds as though you are allowed to have the glow of righeousness after all :cool: xxx

Oh but I do know her. Personally. Through our children. We'd just done our house up a few years ago and she invited herself round for a nosey and proclaimed "oh, sorry, I thought you said you'd decorated?" in a way that you'd just want to turn around and slap her. She'd make a great bitch in a soap.:eek:

This is exactly the sort of person that I feel unbearably superior to.....
So transparent and obvious!

The way I would deal with this is to go all innocent and say " Oh, we have, and I'm really happy with it. I'm a bit sad that you don't like it." She will feel surprised and more than a bit shamed by your reaction, because what she is expecting is sniping back!

If I knew what she was like I wouldn't have let her in the door at all. I wouldn't please her to either have a look or snipe. Lol.
We all know one of that type.

See that's the only type of woman I can't stand! Bitchy through and through. This woman round the school saw that my son was in our local paper for winning a scholarship to drama school and she came up to me and said "so are you very poor then? Is that why he got the scholarship?"
Nasty or what?!

I love women, its why I work with them :D
I'm a real chatterbox, especially when drinking. I'm that friendly weird drunk that will pour over how much I love your shoes in the toilets! It drives my boyfriend crazy haha

There's only one kind of person (man or woman) that I can't stand, and that's someone who puts others down or claims to be better than everyone.

Have you seen the latest River Island models,is nothing being learnt.Agency scouts have also been targeting an anorexia clinic in Sweden for models.

Latest posts

Back