Why PopIts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeahyeah

Reaction score
please please please correct my if im wrong, I don't want to offend anyone, but over here in the US I guess we haven't been hit by the popits craze yet! I don't quite understand it, I've watched a few tutorials but I guess im just not comprehending something! lol, ok so this is the question im terrified to ask and I hope it doesn't sound ignorant, im trying to learn! what's the difference between popits and plain old drugstore press ons? aside from you stick them on with acrylic instead of glue? what benefits do they offer? and can you fill them, and if so, how? and lastly, does anyone know where I can get a sample?
Posted via Mobile Device

The great thing about Popits is that you can still offer a bespoke service, unlike drugstore tips, u can offer the full versatility of the standard application however, there is no need to refine with the file to finish, hence so much quicker!

The popit is mearly a mould so once you have created your nail in the mould you "popit" on, let the arcylic / gel dry and "popit" off! done.

Gives a fullset of fab, professional nails in around 40 minutes.

ok so you popit "off" too? I guess this mustve been the part I wasn't seeing! so you don't leave the plastic mold on the nail? that makes so much more sense! lol
Posted via Mobile Device

so, how do popits come off? do you soak them off?

It depends on the product you have used, gel, acrylic etc. You remove the product as you would normally having done the nails by hand.

Using a PopIt to apply your Liquid and Powder (instead of a brush) produces a nail that is no different to any other L&P enhancement ... apart from the fact that they often look better and they sure are strong and long lasting.

You prep the same, you remove them the same ... everythng is the same apart from how you apply the product? No big mystery.

It is like a decorator using a roller instead of a brush to apply paint! Just a new and quick and clever way of doing things.

am fascinated. I have just rung my training people and asked if they cover popits, I hope they do as i would like to see them in action (so to speak).

am fascinated. I have just rung my training people and asked if they cover popits, I hope they do as i would like to see them in action (so to speak).

Well if your training people don't love (and I'm sure they don't if they are not with S2) then at S2/CND we do ... as we are the UK sole distributor and all of the S2 distributors can supply and teach with them. If you want to know where to train with PopIts call 08452106060

It is like a decorator using a roller instead of a brush to apply paint! Just a new and quick and clever way of doing things.

I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back