Why wouldn't you give your name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shelly said:
love Martina Cole books... whats your fav. Mine was Two Women :)

Oh...............I can't choose. xx

shelly said:
love Martina Cole books... whats your fav. Mine was Two Women :)

BROKEN - I cried buckets... Sam was seriously worried about me! :rolleyes:

This thread certainly started something. I have got to go and buy a Martina Cole book now.

shelly said:
love Martina Cole books... whats your fav. Mine was Two Women :)[I love martina Cole as well my favourite was called Goodnight Lady (I think I always forget the title its the one with George who has a strange smile and the bossy wife who he murders in the kitchen :twisted: LOLQUOTE]

I have never heard of Martina Cole - have I been living under a rock???? Must go and buy one this week to see what you are all raving about...!

Maybe we can start up our own Book Club Carrie cos i aint heard of Martina Cole either...! lol

CarrieW said:
I have never heard of Martina Cole - have I been living under a rock???? Must go and buy one this week to see what you are all raving about...!

Newgirl said:
shelly said:
love Martina Cole books... whats your fav. Mine was Two Women :)[I love martina Cole as well my favourite was called Goodnight Lady (I think I always forget the title its the one with George who has a strange smile and the bossy wife who he murders in the kitchen :twisted: LOLQUOTE]

This book was called The Ladykiller....I only know this cos it's the only Martina Cole book that I've read!

What did you call her throughout the treatment???? Madam??

Did you ask her why she wouldn't give her name, I am so curious now!!! It's killing me! :)

foxxyzinha said:
Newgirl said:
This book was called The Ladykiller....I only know this cos it's the only Martina Cole book that I've read!

Thats the one, I always get the titles mixed up I knew there was a lady in it somewhere.:smack:

Rose143 said:
What did you call her throughout the treatment???? Madam??

Did you ask her why she wouldn't give her name, I am so curious now!!! It's killing me! :)

I didn't call her anything. But if she comes in again I will let you know and I will make it my mission to get her name somehow.

zpocock said:
I didn't call her anything. But if she comes in again I will let you know and I will make it my mission to get her name somehow.

Hey Zoe think it may be mission impossible lol

What did you write under name on the client record card ????
Or did she refuse to give details on that too ????

She refused to fill in card. I did wonder whether she might not be able to read or write or something but she did say she was an air hostess and surely you need to write for that. I don't know I will find out somehow.

Should she comback with any complaints you can honestly tell her that you have no record of her visit....as she refused this...........

I insist that every client fills in a record card........ Health and saftey reg. even if she puts as her name "unknown"............... and gives a mickey mouse signature..........

Latest posts

Back