Words/sayings that get on your nerves!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol..mine is my currant after an unfortunate Mis hearing as a child..

Lmao. Know someone who calls it their lulu, one who calls it her veej, Mary, lala, minky, lettuce, popo and minni. I called dummy's tits. A little embarrassing thinking back that wherever I was I would ask for a tit (being a dummy) xoxo

Lmao. Know someone who calls it their lulu, one who calls it her veej, Mary, lala, minky, lettuce, popo and minni. I called dummy's tits. A little embarrassing thinking back that wherever I was I would ask for a tit (being a dummy) xoxo

I call it club VJJ.. If you're not on the list..

Anyway moving on lol

Lol. I say this all the time!!! Is there any reason that you find it patronising as apposed to annoyin?? I like to say ut to people i really like so would like to know x

I hate it too.

And really people? I dont want ti know what you call yours. Gross!

An Australian/American term....Spunky! When a girl I worked with said to a 5 yr old he had alot of spunk! I fell to the floor sliding down the wall as his mother had to pick her vaneer filled cake hole off the floor! X

I stayed at my aunts in America when I was 14 for a few weeks holiday and she shouted to my uncle to grab her fanny bag.I was horrified and then came the laughter.I told her she couldn't go around talking like that,she then explained that it actually meant bum bag and had nothing to do with her private parts lol x

I call mine me old girl lol xxx

Awesome and dude. Especially when a female is called a dude.!

I stayed at my aunts in America when I was 14 for a few weeks holiday and she shouted to my uncle to grab her fanny bag.I was horrified and then came the laughter.I told her she couldn't go around talking like that,she then explained that it actually meant bum bag and had nothing to do with her private parts lol x

I'm Canadian and when I first moved here I mentioned a fanny pack and my boss at the time almost died! I was quickly educated.
However, I do still use very annoying Canadian slang like, 'that's awesome dude!' But I just can't stop ;)
My boyfriend is from Liverpool and he says 'Boom' all the time... I just give him a blank stare :o

The word "moist" :-(

Haha I absolutely hate this word aswel! The word 'skinny' sets my teeth on edge for some reason.
The one thing that always seems to come up on Facebook is FML. If your life is that bad, do something about it, but be grateful you are alive enough to post that rubbish on Facebook, others aren't so lucky!
Rant over :)

I don't want to know why someone is going to the toilet, sayings like "dropping the kids off at the pool" make me cringe.

Sorry, I do tend to put hun on my messages though, lol xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek

Oh the tendency for people to shorten every single word now drives me insane...totes, amaze, hilair, obvs, awks...someone I know comes out with whole sentences like this and it takes me forever to work out what he's actually said!

i can't stand when people say not being mean or anything BUT. . . and then say something mean or no offence BUT . .and then say something offensive or i mean it in a nice way. . . . (say something not nice) x x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

Annoyingly over used phrase - "It's been an emotional roller coaster"

I also hate words like "innit" and "ain't "

I must apologise though for calling people 'chick'. The better I know you the worse it gets too as you may then become a 'chick-a-dee' or even a 'chicky-dicky-doodah'. ;)

"Vajazzle"...."reem"
Come to think of it, the sayings that seem to have been born from "TOWIE"

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

"You alright beaut!" Arrgh!!! Drives me crazy!!!!! And "let's get you sorted.....bish bash bosh!" Some people don't have a clue how to talk to clients!

I don't want to know why someone is going to the toilet, sayings like "dropping the kids off at the pool" make me cringe.

Sorry, I do tend to put hun on my messages though, lol xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek

I agree. My brother has to let everyone know he is 'going to give birth to a python'

He is so disgusting!

Oh the tendency for people to shorten every single word now drives me insane...totes, amaze, hilair, obvs, awks...someone I know comes out with whole sentences like this and it takes me forever to work out what he's actually said!

I hate this too!!

I hate the phrase ...From the get go! What on earth does that mean, get go ?
From the outset, from the start, they would be correct.......so get gone ;) !

Latest posts

Back