Workshop with Sam Biddle and Georgie Smedley - photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow they look fab well done hun looks like i may have stiff competition with those comp nails soon :hug:

fab nails they all look great to me.xxx

wow they look fab well done hun looks like i may have stiff competition with those comp nails soon :hug:
allways working ! have u heard of georgies comp team? Have u approached her?>

i have to get my masters 1st don't i? xx

Got to say it was a fantastic day and I learned soooo much - also bought one of the clampy things after you told me about it Beck! Well handy! Thanks for driving mate x Have since made a little Rose and stuck it on my 508, wish I could've done the other course as well but one will keep me going for a bit and the DVD is great did you all get your copies??:)

Oh wow that looks sooo cool...look at those flowers!!!!:lol:......I want to go to a Sam Biddle day....:green:....hurry and come to Scotland Sam......:lol:

That is amazing!! how long did it take you to do all those flowers? how long hav you been doing nails for? X

As Angelfingers mentioned in her earlier post Sam Biddle is in Cardiff next Tuesday (29th) for the Fantasy workshop and Monday the 12th May for Gel.

There are still some places available - please PM me for more details.

Vanessa

gel and acrlyic girls, 31 st march @chimmney hotel junc 17 off the m6. Is open to all what ever level u r at and is not a brand let workshop is open to all, bring your own product.

Still wondering why we didn't do any gel :cry:

That is amazing!! how long did it take you to do all those flowers? how long hav you been doing nails for? X

i think we were given 1 1/2 hours to complete a tropical nail, but it went so quickly.

ive been a tech for 5 years or so.

Wow! The photos are fab! Thanks for sharing :hug:

I cant wait to do the course with Sam, seeing all these pics are making me impatient lol.

She's at Crawley on 4th of May with Jess (SparklePink) if anyone is interested.

ooo i could be tempted to do that :) do you know how much it is?

Latest posts

Back