World championships im going!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secret rainbow

Reaction score
I had to share my excitement. Next tue im flying out to Austria for the world championships. Im not taking part im not that good yet!! But im having 3 nights away from the kids and get to see it all in action! The big dilema is what to pack to wear? The award ceromony is business like wear but not too dressy!I will be mixing with the best in the world from our profession its so exciting. I get air sick and ive been told that the flight im going on will have some of the judges on so ive got to try not to be sick because it would be so embarrasing.Especially if i was introduced later and they said yes youre the one who was sick on the plane!! I know the plane is big but its just my luck to be in close proximity to them!

I tell you what ... if I promise to hold your sick bag...would you let me come with you, lol!!!
Sounds like a fab experience.
Be sure to take pics and tell us all about it when you get back!

Im going with the Cesars Secrets team but my friend couldnt go so im sort of billy no mates.Im being brave.Its a fantastic opportunity for me and will be a great experience. I will give you the details when i get back. Ive got a new camera especially so i can take loads of pics and bore my partner to death when i get back!!

What an excellent oppertunity for you, well done i am so pleased for you.

I am sure you wont be billy no mates for long once word gets out, lol.

Good luck and enjoy every minuet, lots of photo's please.

luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxx

take your wellies love, i believe they have flooding in austria right now !

i'm green with envy, what a great opportunity you have. i love the cesars secrets website, the tutorials are great.

have a fab time.
:biggrin:

What a great opportunity - can't wait to hear all about it. ENJOY!

angel fingers said:
take your wellies love, i believe they have flooding in austria right now !

I have enquired about that as i dont have a pair of wellies and would have to go shopping but ive been told we will be ok. I was quite excited at the thought of buying some spangly wellies!!!

Latest posts

Back