Worried bleeding fingers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelnailz

Reaction score
Hey guys

I`m wondering if any of you can advise, I dont know what to do next.

I had a client and her Mum in two weeks ago, done both sets of nails, they were really happy and booked before leaving for the infill appointment.

They were both due in this morning only yesterday I got a text from the client saying 'hey, it will just be me coming for infills tomorrow coz my mums keep falling off and its made her fingers bleed. I still want mine done though'. To be honest I was shocked, I thought I would ask more about whats happened when I saw the daughter this morning, but she no showed, no text/call. I called her, left a voicemail and texted her too but no response. Now I`m worried she hasnt turned up because she thinks I have made her mums fingers bleed and thinks I`m a bad tech.

I never have any complaints re nails 'falling off' and if they just 'fell off' would her fingers be bleeding?! I dont know whats happend, maybe she had tryed to remove them or something or caught them on something but I am nervous I must admit at the lack of comuniction and although I know in my heart I havent done anything wrong it`s comments like what she said in the text that can cause a bad repuation, am I worrying overlay? how would u react and what would you do next??

xxxx

For goodness sakes ... What a load of poppycock!! Are you honestly going to give any credence to those rediculous comments? You've done all you can do. You know darned well enhancements do not cause nails to bleed.

You have to laugh though don't you? There is no way that her nails were bleeding after her enhancements 'fell' off! After she picked them off more like! Even then you would have to be a complete retard to pull the nails until they bleed!

I think she was after an offer of a freebie for herself and even her stupid mother!

Do not take things like this too seriously my darling, we have all heard it before. They turn up with lumps missing from their nails and say they 'fell' off. They all think we came down with the last shower!

Have a laugh and be grateful they didn't turn up today. If they ring again do not book them in! ;)

You have to laugh though don't you? There is no way that her nails were bleeding after her enhancements 'fell' off! After she picked them off more like! Even then you would have to be a complete retard to pull the nails until they bleed!

I think she was after an offer of a freebie for herself and even her stupid mother!

Do not take things like this too seriously my darling, we have all heard it before. They turn up with lumps missing from their nails and say they 'fell' off. They all think we came down with the last shower!

Have a laugh and be grateful they didn't turn up today. If they ring again do not book them in! ;)

Your reply did make me chuckle. Its so true though, and its just like when all their lashes fall out after lash extensions.:rolleyes:

thanks for kicking me up the bum :) you are all so right. Even though I know that would not happen I was worried jo Public would believe the story that I made someones nails bleed, but I hope all the good feedback would outweigh any bad 'tall tales' I think the lesson learned here is to let things roll off my back and keep the faith! xxxx

The thing is that the jo public do believe these stupid storey's! Many a times i've had the hair clients whilst paying at reception for their hair talk to me about nails and the horror storeys they have heard and thats why they won't ever try acrylics. I get sick of trying to explain and correct these stupid storeys too. Mostly it all boils down to the client never returning for maintance and she has removed them herself several weeks later. :(

I had a bad experience with someones nails "falling off" and even though I have done lots of nails without complaint started to doubt myself even when she said there was still L&P at some of the cuticles! I actually ended up having a panic attack about it because I completely freaked out! but it is true what Geeg says and we need to have more confidence in our abilities ;) xx

Latest posts

Back