Worst film you've ever endured?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SNAKES ON A PLANE. On the flipside I love anything with Keifer Sutherland! I think I'm actually in love -he is just soooooo yummy!

The Beach, although Leonardo Dicaprio was nice to look at of course.

Would have to say Marsie Martha May Marlene - don't bother!

American Beauty. I just didn't get it, even though everyone was raving about it. I found it slow and boring and even a little embarrassing that the bloke was acting that way. But that was the only emotion I could drag out of myself.

American Beauty. I just didn't get it, even though everyone was raving about it. I found it slow and boring and even a little embarrassing that the bloke was acting that way. But that was the only emotion I could drag out of myself.

Yes that was a bit weird I didn't get it either x

Open water was awful! So so so boring!

I the beach!! But spit on your grave was like most remakes.... Not good. Sorry I'm posting loads I'm such a film geek hehe

I havent read all the posts so dont know if this had come up yet, but..........OPEN WATER!

The most boring film EVER 'directed'

Oh yes!! That's really, really bad. Dreadful acting and nothing happens!

Open water was awful! So so so boring!

Open water was horrendous!!! Also agree that Bruno was utter s***!! Something's gotta give I think it's called I also thought was dreadful

Omg how weird...it's on itv2 at 10! Ha x

I the beach!! But spit on your grave was like most remakes.... Not good. Sorry I'm posting loads I'm such a film geek hehe

Oh I like the beach too, I think that's what you said ! And did fancy Leo back in the day. I'm posting loads too :) il go and see ANY film so have seem a lot of crap haha

Cheeky question:)

How about changing this thread to best and worst films to watch so instead of waisting time watching rubbish pointless movies we have a thread to see whats worth watching.

'but than again just because i thought it was a great movie, someone else might disagree and say its the worst film they have ever watched!

Scum on IMDB actually has 7.6/10? I kinda want to watch it now, is it really so bad?

It is a very good film but the scene in the greenhouse is uncomfortable (male rape).

However, this was my first exposure to Ray Winstone and he was, and still is an excellent actor.

Ray IS the Daddy!

Cheeky question:)

How about changing this thread to best and worst films to watch so instead of waisting time watching rubbish pointless movies we have a thread to see whats worth watching.

'but than again just because i thought it was a great movie, someone else might disagree and say its the worst film they have ever watched!

Good idea, we now no what to avoid but be good to No what to watch, my favourite film of all times is true romance x x

It is a very good film but the scene in the greenhouse is uncomfortable (male rape).

However, this was my first exposure to Ray Winstone and he was, and still is an excellent actor.

Ray IS the Daddy!

He is a brilliant actor x

Worst Film Ever?

Soul Plane. Hands down, worse film ever.

Golden oldie Flatliners gets the thumbs up(nothing to do with being in it............) ;)

Latest posts

Back