Would like to introduce myself.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liron

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site and I would like to take a short bit to introduce myself. My name is Liron and I am an Israeli designer/Illustrator living in Hamburg, Germany. Sometime during my early teens I developed an unhealthy (healthy!) obsession with nails; I was a vigarous nail biter, and I translated that biting obsession into taking care of my hands and nails, applying polish, and giving myself manicures.

I am not a professional, I have never attended any sort of training, caring for and coloring my nails is my own personal hobby. A pair of happy hands and colorful nails makes my day, and I love trying new things.

When I moved to Germany, my boyfriend's sisters and neighbors began asking me to give them manicures, and I happily took the challenge. As I mentioned before, I am not a professional and I am not interested in jumping right to it when it comes to other people's hands and nails. While I believe that experimenting on myself has a certain amount of validity (although I do have my techniques which I have been using on myself for years), I wouldn't want to harm any one else by using improper manicure procedures or sub-standard products. This is why I looked for, and found this website. I'm interested in, on one hand, learning proper techniques as far as nail and hand care is concerned, and on the other hand - become inspired by all your beautiful works, as I'm interested in incorporating my love for art and illustration into a little more nail art than I am doing now.

I was a little bit timid before posting, I hope this non-professional hobbyist is welcome at the Nail Geek as well :D

I've posted some pictures in my gallery here of the two most recent polish jobs I have done on myself, I am currently sporting the flamingo pink glitter french which is in the gallery (and is much pinker in real life than the photo, I assure you!).

Thank you for reading and sorry for the length :D

Liron
www.liron.de

Hi welcome to the site.Very pretty nails.:hug:

Hi there and welcome. xx

Hi,

Wellcome to the site.

:)

Hi Liron,
Welcome to Geeksville, hope you find plenty of inspiration here! :)

Hello and welcome.... you will become hooked just like the rest of us!!! :)

Hi and welcome.
Hope you find the information and inspiration you need to create gorgeous nails

welcome to the site flower

Liron ... welcome.

It seems you already have artistic ability ... SO ... why not take a class and really give in to that obsession with nails that you have. There is nothing like learning the correct techniques and procedures for that artistic ability to really soar!! Your work with polish is nice, but it could be spectacular with the right training. Why not go for it. Get in touch with MaHa in Colon and find out a class near you.

liron said:
A pair of happy hands and colorful nails makes my day

What a lovely expression, welcome hun

hi and welcome to the site x

welcome hun xx

:hug: welcome....

Latest posts

Back