Would you think this was appropriate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corkrose

Reaction score
I had an appointment with my local salon today that I had to cancel at very short notice. This was due to circumstances way beyond my control. I have never cancelled an appointment before.

I had expected to have to pay the full price of the treatments but the owner very kindly waivered this and rearranged her diary I suspect to fit me on my next day off.

I do intend leaving her a large tip on my next visit but would you think it would be seen as overkill/freaky to send a thank you card and flowers.

I would have booked three hours of treatments and feel terrible about cancelling but honestly could not do anything to avoid this.

Sorry just realise that I posted in the wrong forun. Sorry:o

Hello,

I think a nice tip next time along with an apology should be fine :)

What a nice person you sound and I wish there were more clients like you that actually think of others and how ones actions can affect them.

Any token of your appreciation would be, I know, gratefully received; a tip, a small posy of flowers next time you go. Really it is a kind gesture and I know will be appreciated. X

When I was mother -of- the bride I developed conjunctivitus and had to cancel my make-up trial.
The lovely therapist was amazed when I insisted on paying her in full for the missed appointment.
Wow, she was amazing on the day though, going over and above what was expected of her.

I'm sure your therapist will really appreciate your thoughtfulness, and a generous tip will be much appreciated. (Now I'm a therapist I see clients with our attitude -and also those who just don't turn up!)

What a nice person you sound and I wish there were more clients like you that actually think of others and how ones actions can affect them.

Any token of your appreciation would be, I know, gratefully received; a tip, a small posy of flowers next time you go. Really it is a kind gesture and I know will be appreciated. X

I totally agree with geeg!

This industry could do with more clients like you! :)

Thanks everyone. Popped in with a bunch of tulips and card today and she was delighted. I'm glad that I did. Thanks again

I would have gone with the flowers and thank you card, so glad you went for it.

Latest posts

Back