wow heres some more out there ones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becca boo

Reaction score
wow..... quite a variety of effects there.

Just had a look at these and as much as I love nail art........I don't get it.

I can appreciate the effort that has gone in to these, and the amount of detail etc. But I guess when personal taste comes in to it, I can't say it does much for me. JMHO!:)

Thanks for sharing though!

Why..why..why..why..why............??????:|

To borrow someone else's quote -

Just because you can doesn't mean you should:eek::eek::eek:

im glad u geeks like... what i dont understand the tech has talent but whats wrong with the sides they arnt even strait or look like there meant to be all over the place and squiggled

hmm..

Sorry but there's only one word for these.............tacky.

from what I have seen on that site..( which I love by the way) these are the 'in' thing in Puerto Rico.....as you guys call them egyption hat nails....also the longer and more 'made up ' the better ...(for them).....not my cup of tea.....but gives you allot of variety to incorperate or an insight to different thoughts we might be able to try in our own nails......minus the length ....and the wideness....thanks for posting them :).....

I am not reallly seeing any artistic value in these. The twirly one on the little finger is glued on? .how hard is that? It had to been pre made as it is too perfectly shaped.
Maybe it is because all of them are different. If they were all the same it would look a bit more artistic and organized?

mmmmm, very discreet indeed, the magnitude of the nails shows off how delicate the technician really is.

I know of a position vacant for a bricklayer !!!!!!

To borrow someone else's quote -

Just because you can doesn't mean you should:eek::eek::eek:

:lol:

if you pardon the pun, they seem to have waaaay too much time on their hands!

I love art.

But those... YIKES....:eek:

If the tech had taken one or two ideas AND made sure that the enhancements themselves were nice, I would see it working.

BUT the enhancements are sloppy and the 'art' is a right mess and modge-podge of ideas........

I can't figure it out. Maybe a newbie tech wanting a 'try' at everything?

one word - yuck

Not my cup of tea.

having a second look at the photo and going back to the original site I think I have figured out why they are all different.....the tech is showing off 4 different nail styles that are popular on that particular site and for the Puerto Rico techs ...starting from the pinky she is showing a spiral nail...( made from forming acrylic around a straw ) , things being encased in acrylic (the sea horse ), a water nail ( snow globe ),and a picture nail ( actual photo) encased in acrylic....as said not my cup of tea...but I give kudo's to her that she is trying a variety of techniques.... :)

Latest posts

Back