WOW I have applied my Sienna spray tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
As some of you already know i have managed to get hold of a sample of Sienna and ive been waiting ages for my Solglo tan to come off.
I have been sprayed in Sienna tonight and have to say it has thumbs up from me already.
Normally i am choaked out of my tent with the over spray and this time there was none! It doesnt feel sticky at all and i smell fab!!
I will let you all know tomorrow how it turns out....ow i cant wait!

Just one question though.I usually sleep in the solglo solution. Will this one be ok too? As i really dont fancy waking up in the middle of the night to shower it off.
Thanks to everyone that recomended it to me!!
xxxx
:hug:

Just shower in the morning chuck......oooh and let us know what you think!!!:green:

I would say defo sleep with it on. I've done both, washed off before bed and in the morning - the tan was definitely better after developing overnight.

I've also had a spray tan today from a lady I've never been to before, used a completely different technique to me but so far so good.

Let's compare notes tomorrow!!

Jen
x

I would say defo sleep with it on. I've done both, washed off before bed and in the morning - the tan was definitely better after developing overnight.

I've also had a spray tan today from a lady I've never been to before, used a completely different technique to me but so far so good.

Let's compare notes tomorrow!!

Jen
x

What solution did you use hun?
x

Thank you , oh yes dont worry i'll be straight on here in the morning lol
xxx

Sienna X, 10%. I did feel as if she had gone a bit light with it as the guide colour doesn't seem as dark as when I do it, but she is much more experienced than me so if I come out the same colour as I normally do then I shall defo adopt some of her techniques. Strange she trained at the same college as me one year before with the same tutor, but was taught completely differently! Was interesting to compare notes tho.

xx

I asked for a sample of sienna x too. I had a tantrick tan on from a week ago, so i took that off and used the sienna x sample i got (8.5%). Now baring in mind i sprayed myself, 1st time ive done it and i think i over sprayed abit on areas. I slept in it last nite and washed it off this morn (abit on my pillow but thats about it rli) not much colour guide came off eitha. Very impressed!! Dont know if ive gone too dark cos my original colour is milk bottle white :rolleyes: lol so i sort of look like ive been on hol for 2 weeks. Its been on 1 day today and no sign of an orangy tinge, keep my fingers crossed, ver very nice up to now
xxxx

Sienna X, 10%. I did feel as if she had gone a bit light with it as the guide colour doesn't seem as dark as when I do it, but she is much more experienced than me so if I come out the same colour as I normally do then I shall defo adopt some of her techniques. Strange she trained at the same college as me one year before with the same tutor, but was taught completely differently! Was interesting to compare notes tho.

xx

Yeh i found that i thought it had gone on a bit light but it is starting to darken already. i cant believe im not sticky!
Its a small world hey...training at the same college. Glad you learnt something new,We learn something new everyday as they say. Glad you enjoyed it.
I'll message you tomorrow :)

xxx

I asked for a sample of sienna x too. I had a tantrick tan on from a week ago, so i took that off and used the sienna x sample i got (8.5%). Now baring in mind i sprayed myself, 1st time ive done it and i think i over sprayed abit on areas. I slept in it last nite and washed it off this morn (abit on my pillow but thats about it rli) not much colour guide came off eitha. Very impressed!! Dont know if ive gone too dark cos my original colour is milk bottle white :rolleyes: lol so i sort of look like ive been on hol for 2 weeks. Its been on 1 day today and no sign of an orangy tinge, keep my fingers crossed, ver very nice up to now
xxxx

They sent me the 8.5% too. I usually use 10%
Its sounds all good so far then. Us geeks will all be Sienna mad lol
I'm really looking forward to seeing how it fades.
Do you prefer it so far to Tantrick?

xxx

You'll love Sienna, its a fantastic product!
It smells fab, goes on lovely, lasts ages an fades well.

xx

Actually, when I placed my order they were really pushing the 8.5% - sure it's coz it's their newish Q10 range. I haven't been that impressed with the 8%, just seems like it comes out a bit light to me even on fair skinned people but I've only used it a few times so maybe that won't always be the case.

Will be interested to see what you think of the 8.5%, was thinking of asking for a sample of it myself - given my thoughts on the 8%. Let us know how you get on with it peeps.

xx

WOW WOW WOW!! What a fantastic product!
I have woken up and showered it off and it looks fantastic. So natural and hasnt streaked and the best bit was..... i went to bed in it , and normally sleep with my hand resting under my face, so my palms usually get some colour and takes a good scrubbing and i usually still wont get it all off. This time It has washed off!!!!
I cannot tell you how happy i am. I feel really bad that i now have to go and spray my client in Solgo lol
Thank's you guys!
From a very happy, Sienna tanned chick
xxxx

Glad you liked it! it is fantastic isnt it :green:

I use the 8.5% and find it lovely for fair skinned people, never tried the 8 so cant compare with that. I use the 8.5%, 10% from the other range and 12.5% and I use quite a bit of all three at the moment, more so the lighter two now the summers over though... :irked:

I'm not far from you guys either, I'm Basildon based :hug:

The 8% is also great for fair skin, I feel it gives you a very natural looking tan... I am fairly fair skinned and with other brands previously used an 8% has been too much for me, however Sienna's 8% is far more natural looking in my opinion and so it doesn't look too much for me... not had any of the other %'s, nor have I sprayed with them so my opinion is mainly as a consumer!

Glad you liked it! :green:

x

Hi, sorry to hijack this thread, but wondered if anyone knows who to speak to re training in this tanning system - I have a feeling they may be a Geek.:) I have paid my deposit to do the Fake Bake, but have read a lot about other tanning systems and feel I should 'shop around' first.
Thank you.

Hi, sorry to hijack this thread, but wondered if anyone knows who to speak to re training in this tanning system - I have a feeling they may be a Geek.:) I have paid my deposit to do the Fake Bake, but have read a lot about other tanning systems and feel I should 'shop around' first.
Thank you.

If you send your details to this email address, fiona will help you. She's lovely!

[email protected]

xxx

Thank you.

[email protected]

xxx

Your gonna be hooked now!!!

i had my sienna tan Wednesday BEFORE LAST, 10 days ago and its still on, fading well, only one bit has got a patch, which is just under my boobs where my bra rubbed. everywhere else is still fine, just lighter!!

Hi

Glad everyone is loving Sienna-x - it is a fab solution. I do Sienna-x training in Dunfermline. If you pm me your details I will get in touch. Marie

They sent me the 8.5% too. I usually use 10%
Its sounds all good so far then. Us geeks will all be Sienna mad lol
I'm really looking forward to seeing how it fades.
Do you prefer it so far to Tantrick?

xxx

Dont know yet hun? My skin is rli rli white and I think I mite hve gone abit 2 dark with the 8.5% cos its startin to look abit orangy ( i may have over sprayed myself abit aswell) so its not lookin too natural at the mo. Would like to try the 8% i think this mite suit my skin tone abit more. I cant wait 2 see how it fades aswell. Tantrick lasts about a week on me and fades lovely so it'll be interestin to see how this one compares. I'd love to try fake bake and st tropez but having trouble getting samples...Will keep u posted tho
xxx

Latest posts

Back