Wow what a course! - Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krr607

Reaction score
just came back from my shellac brings em back course in Wembley, it was absolutely fantastic! enjoyed every minute of it, the CND educator Anna Lee was amazing, anyone thinking about it...just do it! it was worth every penny and more, a really small group of students and a very comfortable atmosphere, thanks Anna and CND! I finally have the confidence to do french with shellac and finally know how to do my capping properly without getting mess under the free edge:)

just came back from my "Shellac Brings em Back" course in Wemblely. It was absolutely fantastic! enjoyed every minute of it. The CND educator Anna Lee was amazing. Anyone thinking about it...just do it! It was worth every penny and more; a really small group of students and a very comfortable atmosphere. Thanks Anna and CND! I finally have the confidence to do French with Shellac and finally know how to do my sealing properly without getting mess under the free edge:)

I'm sure Anna will be thrilled with your feedback. She is a great Shellac ambassador and a Master Applicator!! All we CND educators live for feedback like yours but even better to post also to Sweet Squared so they can hear your thoughts and we can share with our colleagues.

I am hoping to do this course in Edinburgh at the end of January so this feedback is good to hear. Glad u enjoyed your course x

I'm just starting out in a salon so if I'm having issues will Be doing this course, what sort of things do they learn you...

The course isn't recommended for only if you have problems- it's worthwhile to do anyway. You will learn about the science behind Shellac, and how to use it correctly for a flawless, long lasting service xx

just came back from my shellac brings em back course in Wembley, it was absolutely fantastic! enjoyed every minute of it, the CND educator Anna Lee was amazing, anyone thinking about it...just do it! it was worth every penny and more, a really small group of students and a very comfortable atmosphere, thanks Anna and CND! I finally have the confidence to do french with shellac and finally know how to do my capping properly without getting mess under the free edge:)

Wow... I wasn't expecting this.... :o:o
Thank you so much Kerry for your kind words.... :hug::hug:
As Geeg has already mentioned, we do very much appreciate feedback from students.
It was a pleasure teaching you today, I hope you and Shellac can be very good friends from now on.... :D

I am hoping to do this course in Edinburgh at the end of January so this feedback is good to hear. Glad u enjoyed your course x

I'm going to Fingertips on the 22nd for the Shellac course! Might meet you there Jenna x

Air x

I'm just starting out in a salon so if I'm having issues will Be doing this course, what sort of things do they learn you...

Just to reiterate what Fee said..this course is not about troubleshooting, because if you use the full system as it is intended you shouldnt encounter any problems. I have been using shellac almost a year and wasn't having any particular problems but the tips and hints I picked up were amazing. I was taught correct use of the system from start to finish, application of perfect French and colour, the science behind shellac, and countless tips and hints.
apart from anything the course was really good fun.
It's true that if you can paint a nail you can shellac, but to shellac well without the issues you see posted on this forum daily, it really is a no brainer to do this excellent little value for money course.

I'm going to Fingertips on the 22nd for the Shellac course! Might meet you there Jenna x

Air x

And me see you their, in the morning?

Lilian

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

all you scottish geeks that are heading to the fingertips centre will love it!

Fee, fiona and heather (and all the rest of the girls) are amazing!

Is there cnd training in glasgow?

Is there cnd training in glasgow?
The fingertips Centre services Glasgow as well ... Easy to get to on the main roads. 01313333180

Think I will be making some enquires in the morning :)

Ooh 1 week to go!!!! Excited!!

Sounds so tempting!

Aww I phoned too late and am on the 5th Feb Shellac course instead! Hope you ladies enjoy it, I can't wait!! xx

I am booked on mine next Thursday in Peterborough with Jen, I can't wait!! ridiculously excited!!!:!:

Ooh exciting to here this, i too will be going to wembley to do shellac and minx courses, once i have sent off my proof of training, cant wait :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back