WOW!!! you kept that one quiet peter pan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma m

Reaction score
i dont know if anyone else has received thier copy of jan scratch yet, but mine came this morning and whom should be looking at me when i opened it but PETER PAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you kept that one quiet didnt you!!!!!!! or have a missed something telling us that you was going to be in it?

i havnt read what you have to say yet but no doubt it will be interesting advice!!!!!!!!!

:hug: :hug:

I've just read it in Scratch well done hun, its a really informative interesting piece. :hug:

well done G...

and the photo of you looks beautiful.....!! :lol:

Brilliant interview glynis, lovely to see a fellow geek in scratch, like the way they put your picture down the side of the page xx

I hate the postal service round here, I haven't got my copy yet!!!

OMG OMG - i havent got my scratch yet, is it possible for anyone that has it to scan the article for me and post it on here

thanks

Haha havnt you heard of patience glynis, no im only joking, i would have thought they would have sent you a special one to look at so you wasnt the last to see it, im sure someone will help you out, i havnt seen it but well done you x

Great article Glynis - Well done hun - you go girl!

I hope 2007 sees your dreams come true xxx

i saw it too! i gave it a very thorough read. isn't it nice to hear when peo;ple do well and striving to be better. well done glynis xxx

thanks guys for all your lovely comments, unfortunately - I HAVENT SEEEEEEEN IT YET - kadie, maybe you could scan and post it for me flower pot :hug:

Ooh look forward to reading this!I received scratch this morning-even tho i haven't subscribed-but as i was on my way to the hospital just chucked it in my bag-which is staying in the car 4 now!So i will b reading that very soon hopefully!Well done xxx

i would gladly scan it for you but hubby got a 3 in 1 thingy for crimbo and i havent a clue how to use it xx

thanks guys for all your lovely comments, unfortunately - I HAVENT SEEEEEEEN IT YET - kadie, maybe you could scan and post it for me flower pot :hug:

oh you must be chewing at the bit love, i checked the post especialy today for you so i could put up an attachement but the postman is slow here too, we will prob get it at the same time :hug: :hug:

CONGRATS GLYNIS! Thats a SUPERB write up!!! Way to go!!! XXOO

haven't got my scratch issue yet either, but will look forward to reading all about ya when i do get it. x

i still havnt had chance to read it, iam waiting for me to be on my own instead of having the kids running around. it sounds like a great article.

sorry glynis i would have scaned it for you if i could work this new scanner.:cry:

:hug:

haven't got my scratch issue yet either, but will look forward to reading all about ya when i do get it. x

i pasted the link so you can read it now if you like....link on page 1 of this thread. xx

i pasted the link so you can read it now if you like....link on page 1 of this thread. xx
thanks. i have tried to enlarge it to read but it wont. im not a wizz at pc's.....maybe im doing something wrong....i will try again.....:smack:

Latest posts

Back