WOW!!! you kept that one quiet peter pan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks. i have tried to enlarge it to read but it wont. im not a wizz at pc's.....maybe im doing something wrong....i will try again.....:smack:

I am having problems in making it big anough as well! :irked:

still cant quite read it as its not getting any bigger when clicking on it. never mind....i'll wait till scratch lands on the door mat and on a quiet moment, put feet up, cuppa tea, fag & read all about it! :)

No it dosnt really get any bigger but it does look like a stunning photo of glynis

I got a copy yesterday (i havent subcribed either)did this happen to anyone else?

It was a good article and you look great on the picture babe xx

well done hunnypie:hug:

Great picture Glynis. Well done, you must be so proud.:hug:

well done mate, a taste of things to come!!:hug:

You should be very proud. I was just telling my hubby about you this morning. I have only been in the nail industry just over a year and started when I was 39. People like you prove you can embark on a new career later in life and succeed. You have obviously worked really hard well done.

BTW Well done G!!!

Congrats Glynis!
Fab piece and a great size pic of you too!

Well done Glynis.:hug:

Teri x

Hi!
Has anyone got this months scratch magazine Peter Pan (aka Glynis)is in the magazine about her becoming the sixth Creative Master Technician in the UK.

Congrat's Peter Pan you look fab!:hug:

thank you sarah, and everyone else for your kind words

actually sarah, theres been a misprint there,:eek: i was actually 3rd, but at the top of the page it has in brackets that i was 3rd.

got my copy of scratch today, and am well chuffed with myself. infact when i read it - it seems like i was reading about someone else.

ive took the page out of the mag and am gonna frame it :lol:

congratulations hun!

if it was me i would be having it enlarged and framed for everyone to see.

:hug:

Well done, enlarge it and get it out there ! xxx

wow well done hun :hug:

Its a great piece glynis xx well done xx

Latest posts

Back