Wrong handed sculpt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carend

Reaction score
Hi geeks just had to share this one with u guys!!!Cracked the gel across my thumb-erm about a week ago:o and instead of fixing it i kind of picked it a little then thought-oh well i'll cut it off and sculpt a new one!
So thats what i did-have never used the performance forms before so needed the practice anyway,but using left hand made it a lot trickier than i'd have liked for a 1st attempt!Lol
Thought i'd funk it up a bit as i'm getting bored of p+w now so used clear gel and crushed shells with an ikkle dried flower too!
Here are the pics-please give me some honest feedback-i know my line of light is a tad off but was using my left hand!
Still gotta do the other 9 yet:sad:
I quite like it tho!its much prettier than my other nails-just hope i got enough flowers to do the rest......:confused:

Looks lovely - I would have bee thrilled with that with my good hand !

Very nice - you obviously have a talent for nail art x

Ahhhh thankyou both very much!!!:hug::hug:xxxxxx

Very impressed, well done! x x x

thankyou hun!xxxxx

Really like the shape and it looks b.e.a.utiful!

I really want to have a play with shell, but too chicken!

Very pretty! Hopefully I'll be able to have a good looky at the geek meet if you're going! Best sort mine out or I'll be completely shown up! Well done x

ahhh thankyou both and yvette u should have a play!u won't know what u can do til u try!plus if i can do it anyone can!
still workin on the other 4 fingers on that hand-its sooooo slow and its not goin as well as the thumb:sad: but i'll get there in the end!!!
:hug:xxxx

I think it looks really nice. I love the colours.

Thanks again everyone u r all so kind!!!
Will post the rest of the nails when they are done-assuming they are upto the same standard!xxxxxx

Well finally here's the rest of the 1st hand!At least I've got the hard one out the way now!Have managed to file a few corners off petals-its so annoying when that happens!grrrrrrr
:D Think i'm gonna leave the other hand til tomorrow now or i'll b up all night.:hug:xxxxxx

Look really pretty well done you!! ;O) Love the colour also!

Thanks Leah:hug:xxx

well done.They look really pretty. I have not tried sculpting yet so not an expert but i would be thrilled if i had a set of these done. Make sure you show them off

well done.They look really pretty. I have not tried sculpting yet so not an expert but i would be thrilled if i had a set of these done. Make sure you show them off

Thanks babe!:hug:
U should give sculpting a go-its great fun!!!And hopefully one day when i am confident enough it may save me loads of time in tipping.
Hopefully if i can look after these babies well(when i get round to doin the 2nd hand) i can show them off at the crimbo geek meet-can't wait!!!xxxx3 weeks today and counting:Love:

i agree. Think sculpting is way to go but want to perfect my skills at tipping first. I am shocking for walking around with one hand done or two totally different styles on each hand. At least it gets peoples attention though. Either that or they think i'm strange lol x

ha ha glad its not just me then-i laughed as i was reading that
I have a 3week old french on my other hand and my nails are growing shockingly quickly coz of bein pregnant!was debating doing it now but can't drag myself away from here!Lol
xxxx

Wow! fab nail, show us the full set when its done too.

Latest posts

Back