Wrong info to sell classes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lily532

Reaction score
Can anyone throw some light on a very strange thing I've just heard? One of my friends has trained with NSI l&p and found it really difficult to work with, I told her to do a CND conversion but she's just messaged me and said that she's doing an Entity conversion course, cos they formed when Creative collapsed??!!:confused: What is she on about?? Anyone know? xx

This a great thread to get everyone perked up on a weekend :lol:

'Creative' haven't collapsed...they are CND and are alive and kicking!!!!!

A lesson for your friend...don't listen to hearsay and gossip :lol:
It sounds like someone has been feeding your friend a lot of bull in order for her to take 'their' course....

I think there's been a bit of mis information given! The former distributors for CND now distribute Entity products. CND are now distributed by Sweet Squared.

You will still be fine to do your creative conversion. All the best with your training! :hug:

Thanks for that Guys, thought I was hearing things!
Have since found a thread regarding some people who were conned last year by a company in Manchester, thought they were doing Creative course and turned out to be Entity.
I know that S2 are the distributors for CND as I only just received an order from them yesterday!
It's a bit bad though, if a training organisation is going round saying that Creative collapsed!!! Have explained this to my friend so it's up to her now.
:hug: xxx

The former distributors for CND now distribute Entity products.
That's not quite right... Designer Nails used to be the authorised Creative distributors for the UK, they had a name change to Hyperion, one of the people on the board of directors at the time Hyperion went under went on to distribute Entity within the UK.
Since then Sweet Squared won the contract to be the sole authorised distributors of Creative in the UK.
They have sub-distributors in the form of The Fingertips Centre in Scotland and also Ellisons, as well as the Sweet Shops.

:green:

Last edited:
It is sad that a company has to spread silly nonsense and mis-information to get people to do their courses.

Before I converted to CND, I was almost caught out with the same thing, by the same company mentoned above, but I felt it just wasn't right, luckily I asked the right people and was put straight.

It is shameful that they are continuing to this. Jealousy is a terrible thing. I'm glad that your friend knows the truth now.

Aah, I see! Unfortunately, it seems these people are leading new trainees to believe that the distributors and CND were in fact one and the same! xx

Thanks for all your replies :hug: xx

Wooooaaah!

I think we're all possibly getting a wee bit carried away here!!

If you read again what Lily the OP said:

"I told her to do a CND conversion but she's just messaged me and said that she's doing an Entity conversion course, cos they formed when Creative collapsed??!!"

It doesn't actually quote anyone from Entity here - only what Lily, the OP's friend had mentioned!!

francesXXX's right though - jealousy is indeed a terrible thing! Though in this case I think perhaps an old story has been regurgitated!

Wooooaaah!

I think we're all possibly getting a wee bit carried away here!!

If you read again what Lily the OP said:

"I told her to do a CND conversion but she's just messaged me and said that she's doing an Entity conversion course, cos they formed when Creative collapsed??!!"

It doesn't actually quote anyone from Entity here - only what Lily, the OP's friend had mentioned!!

francesXXX's right though - jealousy is indeed a terrible thing! Though in this case I think perhaps an old story has been regurgitated!

lily532 said:
It's a bit bad though, if a training organisation is going round saying that Creative collapsed!!!
.......which also happened to come from "said company".

This isn't the first time this has happened and as you said, jealousy is indeed a terrible thing, as is telling your students that CND's products encourage bubbles in the finished enhancements but "said company's" doesn't!!!
A load of rubbish and trying to gain custom by scaremongering IMO.

Whilst we are on the subject lol.....

How come the 'one stop nail shop' are still able to sell CND products?

I do hope this thread is not referring to all entity suppliers and training schools!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
.......which also happened to come from "said company".

This isn't the first time this has happened and as you said, jealousy is indeed a terrible thing, as is telling your students that CND's products encourage bubbles in the finished enhancements but "said company's" doesn't!!!
A load of rubbish and trying to gain custom by scaremongering IMO.

I've obviously opened a can of worms here, but didnt know anything about this, honest! I'd just like to say though, (interestingly about the subject of bubbles), I always got bubbles and didnt know why! I searched on threads to do with bubbles and if I recollect rightly it was Valencia who gave some great advice on getting all the air out of your brush before picking up a bead...I followed this advice and have had absolutely no bubbles since!!! So I think bubbles are an application issue, not product related (with CND in any case), havent tried any other systems, don't feel the need! :)

I do hope this thread is not referring to all entity suppliers and training schools!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Was just repeating what my friend said, she has since told me that the rep gives one to one conversion training for free! I'm not slagging anyone, just wanted some advice as I'm new to all this, didnt realise there was some rivalry thing going on! :eek: xx

Can anyone throw some light on a very strange thing I've just heard? One of my friends has trained with NSI l&p and found it really difficult to work with, I told her to do a CND conversion but she's just messaged me and said that she's doing an Entity conversion course, cos they formed when Creative collapsed??!!:confused: What is she on about?? Anyone know? xx

Just to touch on different note..

I think when you begin any product is difficult to work with until you get comfortable and KNOW you product well. I've used NSI and Creative and I think they are both great but you work with them differently and some people do prefer one over the other.

xxStephanieXX

Sigh.... :zzz: I am so over this I almost chose not to post... almost. :) It's simple really.

Just another company trying to sell their wears off the back of Creative. I have heard from many customers that the jargon actually is 'Oh yes Creative went down and came back as Entity' - hysterical... :smack: but I guess it's one way they try and fool people into buying their product - to pretend it's Creative witha new name :rolleyes:.

I wish they would move on... it was over 2years ago... let it go... believe in the merits of your own product without having to slam another one to sell it. We have so moved on but these issues keep being brought up :zzz:

Believe me Creative Nail Design just celebrated their 30th birthday and we Sweet Squared have just been awarded Global Distributor of the Year so from my reckoning - CND and S2 are rocking.

We have just been a part of the most fantastic conference in Hawaii where CND shared so many NEW and great things with us. It's sad to look back and see old friends make the decision to move on, they sure would be in a different place now had the 'chosen wisely' as Sam would say... but hey ho. We are having a great time and we are giving our customers the best products and the best service (IMHO) so once again... time to move on and stand by decisions make 2 years ago.

Lily532, put your friend on the right track and thanks for sharing! :hug:

There has to be something great about a company that holds a conference in Hawaii :lol:

now I'm jealous I didn't get invited!!!!! :green:

I think this one has really now been asked and answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back