Xmas Avatars

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oey

Reaction score
Yey!

Finally managed to find a xmas avatar on the web!

Shame we cant use animated avatars on here - I had seen some fandabbydozy ones but couldnt put them on here!

Cant believe how difficult it was to find a good one - does anybody know a good web site with free avatars on?

I was lucky enough to get Kelsie crimboed for the season by Sparklepink (thank you Jess) and I am loving all your avatars.

Bit worried about Nailzoo though - I think he needs a facial.

Think I need to butter Jes up a little and do a little sweet talking!

I was lucky enough to get Kelsie crimboed for the season by Sparklepink (thank you Jess) and I am loving all your avatars.

Bit worried about Nailzoo though - I think he needs a facial.
More like an all over wax :lol:

naaaah, just my BSC, the rest is smooth as a .....
eewwwww to much information at this time of the morning:lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldn't find any i liked & not artistic so couldn't transfrom me into a santa so i went for something a bit more retro !

i did try and paint shop pro a santa hat on my haed and the results looked more halloween that xmas, so this is my new improved me! xx

The lovely Jess did mine too and I lurve it. MWAH Jess :hug:

My all-seeing 'zip eye' has taken a Xmas break too...
tinsel and/or a Xmas hat just didn't look right on my lashes lol

It will be back though :wink2:

The problem I now have is trying to put the avatar to the name... just as you get used to knowing who has which avatar they all change... must be getting old lol

I keep forgetting Nail Zoo is a man!!! lol. I got all confused!!! doesnt take much mind!!

xxx

I did my doggies.. they look cute i may have to go out and buy some real xmassy hats for them! LOL
:lol:

Mines just plain old me with a dodgy painted on santa hat!!! heheh! xx

Well I just turned my geek hat into a Santa hat....I'll be back to ordinary geek in the New Year no doubt!

Yey!

Seanny has been kind enough to tinker with my paddy photo for my avatar!

Yey!

Seanny has been kind enough to tinker with my paddy photo for my avatar!
this is so cute bless :hug:

p.s. - the snow bit around his chops was real snow from last year!

Latest posts

Back