Yet another email scam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Ang*

Reaction score
Hi geeks....now I know none of us here are thickos but I could have been fooled by an email I just received. Its from lloyds tsb and looked all official with the black horse logo etc. asking me to click a link to update my details. One small problem, I don't bank with them so I've passed it over to their scam department. What will they think of next! :irked:

IBL_banner.gif

Dear Customer,

Lloyds TSB has been receiving complaints from our customers about unauthorised use of their Lloyds TSB Online accounts. As a result we are making an extra security check on all of our Customers' account in order to protect their information from theft and fraud.

Due to this, you are requested to follow the provided steps and confirm your Online Banking details for the safety of your Accounts.
Please Click Here To Start

However, Failure to do so may result in temporary account suspension. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

[SIZE=-1]Thanks for your co-operation.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Fraud Prevention Unit
Legal Advisor
Lloyds TSB.
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
i get these daily - from every bank you can think of !

Best thing to do is hit the delete button !

Really! I hadn't received any until this one...what a world we live in :cry:

Same here, I get them all the time, its bloody annoying. I am also getting emails saying my eticket is now available for all different airlines, and that I m going to be charged for them. I havent been charged at all, they just want me to put my details online...Cheeky buggers....xx

whats this one...

you've one £1000 of primark vouchers or wherever....i couldnt CARRY £1000 worth of primark stuff out of the shop:green:

Same here, mails from every conceivable bank all looking very convincing except of course that they would never email and ask.

i have had these emails too ! only started last week tho ! i so far had abbey national . tsb and nationwide , all of which i knew were scams as i dont bank with any of them!!!!!! i also get the primark email thats drives me up the wall as i get about 10 a day !!! they all go to my spam mail tho .

Me too! Loyds TSB, HSBC, Halifax etc....... Do they think I'm stupid?

I've had my first today so I guess the floodgates will open now :irked:

I get them all the time, off every bank except the one I actually bank with lol I just click 'report phishing scam'

OMG, not sure if I got one of these and ignored or deleted it anyway but I do know that I bank with one of the banks mentioned, thanks for the information :hug:

I get these all the time from banks i dont even bank with!! Ive even had a few from my bank but i just delete them as all banks says they would never email you and ask for your personal details.

Latest posts

Back