Young Nails Pink and White

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautynails

Reaction score
I have just gotten a trial kit (core powders) today and have done a test nail each on my daughter and myself. I think I'm in love. I'm hoping I'll get to do a full set on my daughter tonight, if she ever stops cleaning her room :irked:.

The only thing I'm not in love with is................the white that is in the kit, XXX white.

OMG I look like I've dipped my finger into a tin of ceiling white!!! Daughter says it's soooooooooo white it could blind somebody!!

:lol: Can you tell we go for the natural look around here? I luuuurrrrrve bright and lairy nails, but when it comes to P&W I can't handle that in your face stark white.

So, in my long round about way, what I'm trying to ask is........Does anybody have any P&W pics they can show me? What colours do you YN geeks usually use for P&W?

Hi there,

I have used Young Nails quite a bit, I have the XXX White and the Soft White.
I dont find my XXX too bad, but maybe you could try making the white a bit thinner and doing a thin overlay with the pink to tone it down.

Not sure if this will look any good, but may be worth a try?

Hi! i use young nails products all the time, you need the white powder with the xxx pink for a more natural look, i do a lot of these for weddings the metalic pearl is lovely have a look at my wedding gallery @ www.nicetouchnails.com.

Wow Joanne, those wedding nails done with pearl acrylic with white and silver chevron are absolutely stunning! so elegant!

Hi! i use young nails products all the time, you need the white powder with the xxx pink for a more natural look, i do a lot of these for weddings the metalic pearl is lovely have a look at my wedding gallery @ www.nicetouchnails.com.

Joanne

Your nail are fab honey and you took the words right out of my mouth ( mmmm thats words to a song I think)

Anyway I was about to say I some times use the Pearl in the Metalic colours to soften the white.

As a rule though my clients a love the xxx white with french pink.

Hiya hun

I love the whiteness of young's white but what one person likes another doesn't. I love the french pink too especially for those that have very pale nail beds..... helps to make them a lovely gorgeous pink lush :)

I never thought about adding metalic in them off i pop to look at the metalic powders x

Your nails are lovely, esspecially the chevron ones.

YN is going to send me some tips with the colours as a sample.

I never really had anyone complain about their whites its a fab colour and consistency. The pink is so good it blends so well at infills a lovely natural looking pink - not so good for masking imperfections tho

I mix french pink with frosted pink hides a thousands sins. if all else fails to replicate nail bed i use a mix of sissy salmon, blushing girl with frosted pink

I mix french pink with frosted pink hides a thousands sins. if all else fails to replicate nail bed i use a mix of sissy salmon, blushing girl with frosted pink

Hey honey

I was just about to say the best way to make a cover pink to suit your clients needs is to mix either Blushing girl or sissy salmon with the frosted pink to custom mix.

Sometimes a little mix of both these colours with the frosted pink dose the trick.:hug:

ditto for me--all of above -exactly what i do-custom belending -there is not one color for all clients anymore---take a little more time consulting and having clients try things and charge a wee bit more for custom nails---I am a YOUNG NAILS junkie -ALL THE WAY!I just get extra jars from YN and put the clients name on it for the pinks-if they don't do custom I usually mix the frosted pink with pink.i use the XXX white almost exclusively here in the USA but a mor natural white is the white-softer but doesn't cover lines as well-it's all where you live,clientele and what you are used too.

ditto for me--all of above -exactly what i do-custom belending -there is not one color for all clients anymore---take a little more time consulting and having clients try things and charge a wee bit more for custom nails---I am a YOUNG NAILS junkie -ALL THE WAY!I just get extra jars from YN and put the clients name on it for the pinks-if they don't do custom I usually mix the frosted pink with pink.i use the XXX white almost exclusively here in the USA but a mor natural white is the white-softer but doesn't cover lines as well-it's all where you live,clientele and what you are used too.

I Think I have the same addiction and think we need to start a help group call Young Nails addicts.:lol::lol:

One more member to join the group:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back