Young nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karen

It is possible the demo was done using the revers application. This dose make the nail look a bit like a door step and looks as though it needs a heap load of filing.

The revers application if done correct can be achieved without the use of the e-file. Not that i am defending anyone but it is possible the ladies doing the demo have no quite got to grips with the revers application.

hope this helps honey:hug:

Sounds like they need you in Australia Tracey!!!!!!
could you talk them into it???? :lol:

Hey yes Tracey please come. say you will. lol
We love visitors in Aussie.
We are laid back and friendly and keen to learn.
And we have a beautiful country.
What more do we need to convince you?

Every six months we are entitled to free refresher courses which is great as you really get to see diff/new products and Young Ireland have a great presence over here - I would say they're prob the leading brand. Lots of happy customers

Is that offered across the whole of the UK?

I also first came across YN in sydney. Bought some product had a demo done and i love it all. The product is only thick if you apply it thick. I have done a couple full sets with it now and they are nice and thin.

Sounds like they need you in Australia Tracey!!!!!!
could you talk them into it???? :lol:

Here here Izzi look what you have started I cant see Lisa and Steven Dodd letting me lose in Aus......:lol::lol:

MMMM But what a lovely thought a wee trip down under sun sea sand.... and work sounds fab. Think I may need a wee hand though what do you think:lol:

Hey yes Tracey please come. say you will. lol
We love visitors in Aussie.
We are laid back and friendly and keen to learn.
And we have a beautiful country.
What more do we need to convince you?

Karen My Hubby would have us on the next plan if he thought he would get away with it.

Only thing is a hate spiders and if I am not mistaken you have some big ones over there

Tracey our spiders are not so big. Just wee ones. We do have the sun, sea and sand and lots of other attractions too. Let your husband have his way lol
I would love to see your country someday
I have ancestors from there
Cheers
Karen

i agree my nails were really think and the gel well lets say i had to file it off as the hump on it was scaring my clients... :eek: i guess they were in a hurry but the French that was done looked great and still does after 2 weeks, the nail art was REALLY think but i guess it has to be to incase the colour.. i have the mani q which is great but i dont like the idea of mixing up my own colours, opi and got their colours in a soak off... i wonder can i use them over my maniq product for the coour my clients want??

i agree my nails were really think and the gel well lets say i had to file it off as the hump on it was scaring my clients... :eek: i guess they were in a hurry but the French that was done looked great and still does after 2 weeks, the nail art was REALLY think but i guess it has to be to incase the colour.. i have the mani q which is great but i dont like the idea of mixing up my own colours, opi and got their colours in a soak off... i wonder can i use them over my maniq product for the coour my clients want??

Hi Honey

I dont see any probs in using your OPI over the Mani Q. I often use colour over the Mani Q and my clients love it
:hug:

ok, so would you do 2 coats of maniq then 1 coat of colour then cap with the maniq again... im just thinking they still need to be thin but not break. but if i was just to do 2 coats of maniq and then paint with polish hand seal with the uv top coat..

What do people think about the brand young nails, it fairly new to us aussie's im looking in to it.
I havent seen much Training in it but i just saw it at the trade show..
Maniq the gel and the acrylic ..
I HAVE BEEN USING YOUNG NAILS FOR OVER 12 MONTHS IN MY BUSY SALON I USE ALL WHOLE RANGE BOTH GELS,ACRYLIC,AND ALL THE COOL EQUIPMENT THE HAVE. I DONT THINK THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I DONT HAVE.
THEIR BOOTH WAS THE BEST AT THE SYD TRADE SHOW.:cool:

I don't think Young Nails educators are very well established in Australia yet. I contacted them about training, but the only place I could get it was the Gold Coast. It took me ages to get in touch with them. I sent several emails over a couple of months, when I eventually heard from them she said the emails had gone to the junk folder, so you might be best to phone.

I still havent got
THEY HAVE EDUCATORS IN OTHER STATES NOW THEY ARE GROWING SO FAST AND THERE IS EDUCATORS WHO TRAVEL SO YOU SHOULD CALL THEM AND ASK AGAIN YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED THEY TRAINING IS GREAT,ALSO IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE DISTRIBUTOR JUST DEAL WITH HEAD OFFICE WELL WORTH IT:Grope:

there is nothing wrong with an e file used correctly for the right job. My point was and i probably didn't make it very clearly, that the finished nail was so thick it had to be filed with an e-file they would have been there ages if they were filing by hand. I thought (i may be wrong) that the aim was to shape with your brush to avoid having to do a lot of filing at the end.
i think what you are talking about was the yrade way that young nails do nails its the reverse application where the nail bed is thicker than we are use to i nearly freaked when i saw it then they do the free edge and this cool technique called i formation road map filling and the finished nail is amazing the smile lines are soooo sharp its worth looking at its made a huge difference to my buisness it trippled in a month

karen

it is possible the demo was done using the revers application. This dose make the nail look a bit like a door step and looks as though it needs a heap load of filing.

The revers application if done correct can be achieved without the use of the e-file. Not that i am defending anyone but it is possible the ladies doing the demo have no quite got to grips with the revers application.

Hope this helps honey:hug:
i had a few nails done at the show and thought they were great not thick when they were finished and the girls were very good at explaining what they were doing and the reversr was a great way of getting the smile line so sharp great with dark colors

I HAVE BEEN USING YOUNG NAILS FOR OVER 12 MONTHS IN MY BUSY SALON I USE ALL WHOLE RANGE BOTH GELS,ACRYLIC,AND ALL THE COOL EQUIPMENT THE HAVE. I DONT THINK THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I DONT HAVE.
THEIR BOOTH WAS THE BEST AT THE SYD TRADE SHOW.:cool:

Hi Ivvy and welcome to the site

I also think Young nails are Awesome

I don't think Young Nails educators are very well established in Australia yet. I contacted them about training, but the only place I could get it was the Gold Coast. It took me ages to get in touch with them. I sent several emails over a couple of months, when I eventually heard from them she said the emails had gone to the junk folder, so you might be best to phone.

I still havent got
THEY HAVE EDUCATORS IN OTHER STATES NOW THEY ARE GROWING SO FAST AND THERE IS EDUCATORS WHO TRAVEL SO YOU SHOULD CALL THEM AND ASK AGAIN YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED THEY TRAINING IS GREAT,ALSO IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE DISTRIBUTOR JUST DEAL WITH HEAD OFFICE WELL WORTH IT:Grope:

Iivvy What fab advice. if you could provide the girls with the Head office details in Aus if you know them this would be fab as I dont have this info to pass on.

I Totally agree with you Young Nails is growing so fast not only in Aus and the UK but all over the world

i think what you are talking about was the yrade way that young nails do nails its the reverse application where the nail bed is thicker than we are use to i nearly freaked when i saw it then they do the free edge and this cool technique called i formation road map filling and the finished nail is amazing the smile lines are soooo sharp its worth looking at its made a huge difference to my buisness it trippled in a month

livvy I couldn't have put this any better myself it seems you and much better at it than me:biggrin::Love:

im ready to jump and take on young nails, i called them today and had a chat to the owner here i think im in:Love:..... im so looking forward to working with this!!!

im ready to jump and take on young nails, i called them today and had a chat to the owner here i think im in:Love:..... im so looking forward to working with this!!!
hey thats great you will love working with it you wont look back the customer service is great they are always ther for us nail techs have fun

Latest posts

Back