Young nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iivvy What fab advice. if you could provide the girls with the Head office details in Aus if you know them this would be fab as I dont have this info to pass on.

I Totally agree with you Young Nails is growing so fast not only in Aus and the UK but all over the world
hey i sure do have head office number its 1300766121 they are cool they talk you through everything good luck enjoy

i spent 4 hours with them on sunday and 1 hour with them on sat, ( as i got delayed on the bloody plane)
yeah i did see they were all fight over something, the gel that was done on me wasnt a very good shape but it hasnt lifting yet. i had 5 nails done and a full set of toes..( maybe thats why they didnt get to show anyone else.. hehe sorry) none have lifting yet but i have talked to other nail tech in aussie and noone has really said a good thing about it, they all have agreed that they got lifting and breaking.. :eek::rolleyes: does anyone else find this?

i do have a trail pack i gave it a go last week but stuffed it up as i didnt know how to use it.

but i will try again this week
Hey,
I have used Young Nails and was educated by the brilliant educator from Melbourne. Their product is AMAZING!!!!!I have no lifting and less breakages than what I did with Entity and Creative. You are mad if you don't give it a whirl. Love it!!! I have been a tech for over 12 years.....

Hey,
I have used Young Nails and was educated by the brilliant educator from Melbourne. Their product is AMAZING!!!!!I have no lifting and less breakages than what I did with Entity and Creative. You are mad if you don't give it a whirl. Love it!!! I have been a tech for over 12 years.....

So Glad you like the product honey:hug:

I have been using Young Nails for about a year, and havnt looked back, I use both L & P and gel and have just started using Mani-q with great results. I can only agree with the others, the customer service and general back up is second to none, and they are only too happy to answer the silliest question without you feeling daft or discuss a possible service option with you so that you achieve the best results. Give them a ring and see for yourself if they are as good in Aus.
Hi I have tried mani Q but when the client came back I was unable to soak off tried everything eventually had to gently buff off took over an hour absolute nightmare,put me off using again phoned Youngs they say poss applied too thick but I applied like a nail varnish as per thier instructions.any suggestions ? Do you do french on n.n with this mani Q if so can you tell me the best way & the best white to use as this customer doesnt want enhancements as her nails are thin from overfiling by another tech.Thanks in advance:rolleyes:

Hi I have tried mani Q but when the client came back I was unable to soak off tried everything eventually had to gently buff off took over an hour absolute nightmare,put me off using again phoned Youngs they say poss applied too thick but I applied like a nail varnish as per thier instructions.any suggestions ? Do you do french on n.n with this mani Q if so can you tell me the best way & the best white to use as this customer doesnt want enhancements as her nails are thin from overfiling by another tech.Thanks in advance:rolleyes:

Hi Shell

I use the synergy for my french.

When using the Mani Q it dose need to be thin polish like and it will soak off with no probs. Hope this helps:hug:

Good luck to all the new user's of Young. I'm fresh back from Professional Beauty Ireland and I'm ashamed to say that I bought more glitter - the heavenly kit and am chomping at the bit to give it a go!!!
The pic of my nails in my profile is pink powder with crystal, royal blue with rockstar and shock and blue crushed shells. We did the reverse technique on clear tipsto get a really deep smile then made the squiggle and defined it with shock mixed with clear than added the other 2 colours either side.

Good luck to all the new user's of Young. I'm fresh back from Professional Beauty Ireland and I'm ashamed to say that I bought more glitter - the heavenly kit and am chomping at the bit to give it a go!!!
The pic of my nails in my profile is pink powder with crystal, royal blue with rockstar and shock and blue crushed shells. We did the reverse technique on clear tipsto get a really deep smile then made the squiggle and defined it with shock mixed with clear than added the other 2 colours either side.

Sounds as though you had a fab time and the nails are fab honey.

I am looking forward to G-mex and the demos with Greg Salo.:hug:

Hi Shell

I use the synergy for my french.

When using the Mani Q it dose need to be thin polish like and it will soak off with no probs. Hope this helps:hug:
Hi sparkly bits thanks for that maybe I will give that a try.Can you tell me your exact procedure as I am getting lots of clients wanting french gel overlay on thier natural nails & to date I have not had much sucsess.
I dont know if you remember me but my daughter & I met you & your friend in the Hotel cafe area at the docklands you admired my daughters nails they were almond shaped you were opening a new salon.
Kind regards Shell:hug:

Hi sparkly bits thanks for that maybe I will give that a try.Can you tell me your exact procedure as I am getting lots of clients wanting french gel overlay on thier natural nails & to date I have not had much sucsess.
I dont know if you remember me but my daughter & I met you & your friend in the Hotel cafe area at the docklands you admired my daughters nails they were almond shaped you were opening a new salon.
Kind regards Shell:hug:

Yes Honey I do remember both you and your daughter. I will pm you:hug:

Great stuff I love Young nail systems their bonding agent is great .

Hi Bernadette, You should give young nails products a go, i have used their products for nearly two years now and i'm in love with all of the range. Also remember that there are many distributors that will freight out y/n products to you if you don't want to deal with your local one. I purchase from aus.e nail and beauty supplies, you should give them a call.

Hi Bernadette, You should give young nails products a go, i have used their products for nearly two years now and i'm in love with all of the range. Also remember that there are many distributors that will freight out y/n products to you if you don't want to deal with your local one. I purchase from aus.e nail and beauty supplies, you should give them a call.

Thanks Nellie for that info some of the peps in Aus were asking for this info and I have been trying to get it for them:hug:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back