Your fav Scratch cover!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the photos on SCratch, last month's was great!

Hi Geeks

I am counting down now to publishing in the december issue the most popular Scratch cover of 2003-2004

I am hoping to be counting my votes on 1st November

so please, please, please can you let me know- so far I've only had 45 votes and I'd love sme more!!!!!!!!

Please visit www.scratchmagazine.co.uk and click on archives/back issues and you can view them all at your leisure, over coffee in fact!

if you can then email me I would really appreciate it

I'm on [email protected]

thanks

love Alexxxxxxxxxxx

Alex do you know when we will find out the results of the photographic comp?

april 2004 has got to be my fav, so sweet, but im not sure whare to vote

Cooo! Tough one Alex!

I'm torn between Jul 05 which is so simple and shouts nails, May 04 which is so striking and beautiful, Aug 04 and is is also simple and Andrea looks great and Feb 05 (I'd like to vote for my own but won't!)

My vote is for Feb 05. Not much in the way of nails but the image is amazing!

may 04' its great x

my fav cover so far is may 04, chantilly lace. i fell in love with this picture, it stands out although its in black and white and i use it as my logo for my business.i first saw it in marco benito's salon and had to ask where he got it from.
this one gets my vote, hands down!!

is anyone having difficulties viewing scratch site? I dont seem to be able to get past the front page

Thanks
jo x

I cant get onto it at all! x x

Got it now!!

I vote for september 2004 x x

yay! got onto it now :)

My vote goes to May 2004 - I adore that pic :)

Jo xx

Hi Alex i liked the July2005 issue cover, thought it was very dramatic, colourful and bold plus obviously its an image you'd associate with nails!! Well thats my opinon anyway lol!! But beween 2003-2004 as you have asked for it has to be either August 2003 or september 2004!! Can't decide between the 2 as again they both represent what the mag is about lol!! Hey your right though that guys got a good bod on the June 2003 cover!! Ohhh so many choices you spoil us Alex!!!!

By the way i asked you about subscribing to Scratch a couple of months back but didn't have the pennies lol:irked: Can i still get the offer for 15 for the price of 12? As i think someone posted that you could on here earlier?? If so can i get the issues i missed in that? August and september? As you sent me July!!

Thanks again, look forward to finding out which cover everyone liked!!!

Hi there Geeks

Don't worry I will be taking votes off this thread

so feel free to vote here or email me

Also- please can you make sure you vote for a 2003 or 2004 cover

2005 will be voted on next year

thanks

love Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Good - Chantilly Lace by CND - that gets my vote as does Issue I :Kissing:

September 2004 - Leightons holographic nails - absolutely fab - as was the step by step inside.

April 2004 - the one with the little girl was fab also,

would be great if you could do a feature on childrens nail art parties and ideas of nail art for them.

February 2004 - as this cover embodies the elegance we strive to produce when producing nail enhancments or through natural nail care

My fav is May 2004 I just love the picture xxx

IS IT OK TO VOTE FOR MORE THAN ONE COS I JUST LOVE

SEPT 04, JUNE 04 AND OCT 03

LOVE UM ALL
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:p

Latest posts

Back