Your websites!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1357c

Reaction score
hi guys just wondering what all your websites look like and what site you use.
heres mine
www.tranquilitydayspahornchurch.co.uk
i did this myself so would like to see poeples if they have had them done for them woul dlike to see the differences! feel free to post your websites!xx

Looks brill - well done!! You have a spelling mistake, todied instead of tidied on treatments page under the treatments for feet page. Keep up the good work, and good luck x

Your website is nice. Just one thing I noticed though, on the front page and on your treatments page you say that shellac is a gel - it's not a gel its a power polish. :)

Hazel I love ur website really easy to use :) xx

hi guys just wondering what all your websites look like and what site you use.
heres mine
www.tranquilitydayspahornchurch.co.uk
i did this myself so would like to see poeples if they have had them done for them woul dlike to see the differences! feel free to post your websites!xx

just a little observation, its says Shellac gel on the home page, Shellac is best described as a "Power Polish" as it isnt a gel, it is a fusion of enamel, gel and new technology, so it may confuse people to call it a gel.
well done with the nail art, it looks great!

www.lilmissbuffit.com

there are quite a few things I need to change/ update on there a ton of more unto date photos to add to , I love how web site can grow and change as you / your work /your business grows ,
I normally give it a good tweaking 2 times a year :)

Latest posts

Back