yum yum......sooooo tasty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
for the past 2 weeks i've been trying to eat a little more healthy so i have been trying to spice up certain things i am eating to make them a little more exciting.....well i just mashed 2 eggs with a little mustard and had them spread on toast and it was bloomin loverly :D

never done that before but i will certainly be having it again...yum yum

anyone else got anything exciting to entice me that isnt too bad on the fat and calorie side of things....lol

stanleyann

eewww stanleyann, that sounds awful ! :lol:

at the mo for my dinner I like readybrek (come in individual packets, no messing) with tinned fruits like mandarins or peach slices, yum! :lick:

very winter warming!

well i used to do weightwatchers and i used to make a curry type thing
1 can of campbell 99% fat free soup
loads of veg ( any type)
and korma or masala or any curry powder

heat up soup, cook veg add veg to soup and add spices

1 1/2 points on weightwatchers
its quite tasty x

dont know what people think of this on here but i always have ham on toast with tomatoe sauce ......everyone thinks its mingin,but i love it and its quick and not fattening (bernard matthews meat may be best low fat) #
i just love mashed egg on toast i mash the egg and add a bit of low fat mayonaise and mix in some chives...lurvely !!!!!!

emmsybabes! said:
dont know what people think of this on here but i always have ham on toast with tomatoe sauce ......everyone thinks its mingin,but i love it and its quick and not fattening (bernard matthews meat may be best low fat) #
i just love mashed egg on toast i mash the egg and add a bit of low fat mayonaise and mix in some chives...lurvely !!!!!!
ham on toast with tomatoe sauce mmmmmmmm i also like melted cheese in the micro on toast with a splash of tomatoe sauce...lol xxx

i used to love a piece with plain bread....spreading cheese and chopped ham and pork....i would heat it in the micro for 10 secs and it was delish :lick:...i've not had that for years, dont know if it would still be the same now :confused:

maybe only the scottish geeks will know what plain bread is....lol

stanleyann

chopped tomatoes and grated cheese on toast - mmmmm:green:

ohhhhhhh im starvin marvin now guys talking about all this food :biggrin: and im on the kellogg's diet to :sad: :sad: guess its an apple for me xx

lol this has started me off now this thread,,,i also used to have tinned hotdogs on toast with tomato sauce (once you put the hotdogs on to the toast you have to mush it all up with a fork then put the sauce on in a swirl pattern ) otherwise it just doesnt taste right !!!!!:)

emmsybabes! said:
lol this has started me off now this thread,,,i also used to have tinned hotdogs on toast with tomato sauce (once you put the hotdogs on to the toast you have to mush it all up with a fork then put the sauce on in a swirl pattern ) otherwise it just doesnt taste right !!!!!:)
lol im going to bed now i just can not handle all this talk about nice naughty food :-( xx

stanleyann said:
for the past 2 weeks i've been trying to eat a little more healthy so i have been trying to spice up certain things i am eating to make them a little more exciting.....well i just mashed 2 eggs with a little mustard and had them spread on toast and it was bloomin loverly :D

never done that before but i will certainly be having it again...yum yum

anyone else got anything exciting to entice me that isnt too bad on the fat and calorie side of things....lol

stanleyann

Something else that's really tasty is a slither of grated cheese mixed with Fromage Frais on toast. It's low in fat and tastes lovley.

egg mashed up with marmite!! goes a yukky brown colour but tastes lovely!

Well, I love it, you may hate it lol

stanleyann said:
maybe only the scottish geeks will know what plain bread is....lol

stanleyann

I know! Perfect for jammy pieces!
KxXx

Cheshire cheese and mayo on toast Yummy!!

nemotail said:
I know! Perfect for jammy pieces!
KxXx

aye but dont forget you canny throw them oot a 20 storey flat nemo....lol :lol:

stanleyann

4 & 7 hungry weeen's il testify ta that!
This rhyme has been going round in my head since I read you post yesterday but I cant remember the words ~ Help me out Babes?
KxXx

nemotail said:
4 & 7 hungry weeen's il testify ta that!
This rhyme has been going round in my head since I read you post yesterday but I cant remember the words ~ Help me out Babes?
KxXx

oh ye canny throw pieces oot a 20 storey flat
20 thousand hungry weans will testify to that
if its butter cheese or jeely
if the breed is plain or pan
the odds against it reaching earth is 99 to wan

i think thats the words anyway.....lol

stanleyann

Yep - thats it - thanks Babes its been driving me nuts!

cheese on toast with wostershire sauce
or even better tuna and melted cheese on toast ! yum x :lick:

Cheese & fromage frais, ketchup on toast, egg & mustard..........what bazarre eating habits lol!!!!........... I dont think I have any weird things to eat though 1 of the kids loves cucumber and jam sandwiches!!

Latest posts

Back