19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Is it ok to use these images to promote the colours on my face book page?

its so difficult to tell in pictures, thats why i think it would be useful to see colour pops side by side of the new colours with the nearest or similar colour from the current collection - it gives you a frame of reference.

I love the blue, and that is soo different but on my monitor the grape gum looks like purple purple... and it looks a bit streaky/translucent on 3 of the fingers or is that just a trick of the light?

doesn't look as if water park is frosted, but maybe a bit metallic??
I think Fee only put one coat of the grape gum on some fingers as she was doing them quickly to just photograph the colour. She was hoping to get away with that one but eagle eyes spotted it!!! lol

You know CND, they love colour with depth. Nothing is ever pearlized but many do have this wonderful slight frosting that give the colours great depth and sheen along with that killer top coat for mirror shine ... Another thing that Really sets Shellac apart from all the rest.

Last edited:
its so difficult to tell in pictures, thats why i think it would be useful to see colour pops side by side of the new colours with the nearest or similar colour from the current collection - it gives you a frame of reference.

I love the blue, and that is soo different but on my monitor the grape gum looks like purple purple... and it looks a bit streaky/translucent on 3 of the fingers or is that just a trick of the light?

doesn't look as if water park is frosted, but maybe a bit metallic??

I have looked on my phone and on the computer screen too and at no point have I thought it looks anything like Purple Purple. No two Shellac colours are similar, why would they be?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I have looked on my phone and on the computer screen too and at no point have I thought it looks anything like Purple Purple. No two Shellac colours are similar, why would they be?

I can't see it like purple purple at all :)

Of course loads of colors are similar, none are the same!

I think someone has posted previously it is more red purple than purple purple which is very blue- maybe i need to turn up the red on my monster!!

Also on my screen the bottle colour in the marketing shot and the nail swatch posted look totally different!

Is it ok to use these images to promote the colours on my face book page?

Thank you for asking and yes it is but they will be a higher res if you get them from Helen at Sweet Squared.

Thank you for asking and yes it is but they will be a higher res if you get them from Helen at Sweet Squared.

Thanks Geeg :)

Of course loads of colors are similar, none are the same!

I think someone has posted previously it is more red purple than purple purple which is very blue- maybe i need to turn up the red on my monster!!

Also on my screen the bottle colour in the marketing shot and the nail swatch posted look totally different!
Sorry, this made me giggle ;)

I ordered my colours - I like to have them all to give my customers the most choice possible. Cannot wait to see them - I'm really excited about Water Park!

I just ordered Lilac Longing and still don't have grapefruit sparkle cos they've been out of stock - same as the additives :(

Just received my tracking number. Oh Christmas in April tomorrow :)
Vicki x

Don't know if this helps???

Purple purple beside Grape Gum, & then pic with all 3.

X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364907989.083134.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364907989.083134.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 3,261
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364908016.543514.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364908016.543514.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 963

X

Oh my good lordy! I am putting Grape Gum on the SECOND I get it!! Love it! :Love:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

i ordered all of them, love to be able to offer choice and cant imagine they will be like any of the other colours xx

Also ordered them all! It's addictive - got to have all the colours!

Vicki x

Your post made me check my email and I have a tracking number too - all is well in my world :)

X

Oh yes it sure does. Think its my new favourite purple xx

Vicki x

I haven't got a tracking number yet 😢. Your post made me log on to my account and check incase my email hadn't come through and it says expected dispatch date is tomo!!! Why oh why is it not being dispatched today?? I ordered at midnight! I'm so unhappy. I want my
Christmas to come tomo. Plus my nails REALLY need doing now well over due and only time I have this week is tomo! Boo hoo. Sniffle x

Love the new colours, roll on Summer!
Some of you got yours in really quick :eek:

Just ordered my summer splash collection! Can't wait to get on it!! :) :) :)

Here is another. Thanks Julia Moran! :hug:

picture.php

grape gum really does look suspiciously like purple purple (out of the bottle anyway(

Latest posts

Back