19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know whether they are available in ellisons today or just s2?

Gggrrrr so annoying my laptop won't pick up the internet signal. Don't like ordering from my phone, I always forget something! Last try then I'm ordering on my phone lol x

Mine ordered. Can't wait to get them :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Just placed my order :)
Gave in & got all 4 plus cocoa as I've been wanting to try it for ages.
Xx

Finally got laptop to work and spent far too much yet again but that's it now so don't you dare go bringing out anything else that I will have to have. Otherwise I might have to resort to selling a kidney or something. Lol just hope it arrived whilst OH is out or he may kill me for spending more money lol xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Can't decide if I should get them or not am going to be relaunching my beauty business soon after 2 years of not doing any beauty. My daughters been having chemo for 18 months. So don't have any clients yet but love the colours.
Do I don't I ?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

Has anyone got a photo of pink bikini yet please ?
How does it compare with the other pinks ?

Wow!!! Blinking wow!!!

Most fabulous collection yet! So much better in the flesh than in photos. ❤❤❤

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I would really love to see some color pops as I don't live anywhere near an academy or sweet shop. Would anyone be kind enough to post some pictures? Even better if you have any colour comparisons. e.g. lobster roll pop next to wildfire/tropix ; grape gum next to purple purple etc.

I'm loving this latest collection and have some money ready to invest but as I don't yet have all the colors I need to be sure they are the best ones to get!!

Also can someone confirm if water park is frosted and if so is it tricky to apply? thanks!

Can't decide if I should get them or not am going to be relaunching my beauty business soon after 2 years of not doing any beauty. My daughters been having chemo for 18 months. So don't have any clients yet but love the colours.
Do I don't I ?

Hope your daughter is ok x

Com'on Geeks!! Colourpops required lol have ordered mine last night but can't wait to see them all in the flesh!! :D

The colours are all new and different to existing colours. Both very different to existing blues or purples. these are better than the ones above for a true representation of the colour. why is it so difficult to get colours reproduced correctly?? But it is.

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you hopefully she will be ok. Bit of a waiting game.

I took the plunge and bought them all and a few extras. Definately need to get some clients otherwise hubby may murder me.
Especially as I just booked onto the spatacular course as well.
Ooopppss :)

Here's two more images with a better representation of the colours as they really are.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
its so difficult to tell in pictures, thats why i think it would be useful to see colour pops side by side of the new colours with the nearest or similar colour from the current collection - it gives you a frame of reference.

I love the blue, and that is soo different but on my monitor the grape gum looks like purple purple... and it looks a bit streaky/translucent on 3 of the fingers or is that just a trick of the light?

doesn't look as if water park is frosted, but maybe a bit metallic??

I have ordered them all. I am excited about Lobster Roll and Pink Bikini. x

Lobster roll is my number 1 favourite!

Last edited:
I think I'd have been keener on the purple if it was more like bottle colour.
However it's ordered alongside the rest - I can't wait!!!! Lobster roll looks gorgeous. Glad there's a gorgeous blue coming!

Latest posts

Back