19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is another. Thanks Julia Moran! :hug:

picture.php

Oh wow I love the Grape. Can see the difference, its more 'grapey?' Than purple. This is what I'm using first :)
Vicki x

grape gum really does look suspiciously like purple purple (out of the bottle anyway(

I don't think it does, purple purple is definitely more blue in my opinion xx

I don't think it does, purple purple is definitely more blue in my opinion xx

I agree Stephiebaby. I find Purple purple looks blue in pictures where the grape gum looks purple :)

Last edited:
Can't wait for them to arrive! Think the colours are beautiful & I personally don't like Purple purple but love RR! So this likes more of a pinky purple (I may be wrong!) but will look forward to playing ASAP!! :D

Grape gum...It's much warmer than purple purple and this is a pretty spot on representation of how it looks in the flesh

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364914158.405099.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364914158.405099.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 5,098
Don't know if this helps???

Purple purple beside Grape Gum, & then pic with all 3.

X

Oh wow wow wow. I think it looks totally fab. Different from the other two. Anything purple i love tho. 😃I ordered them all last night plus a few more things I needed. I just checked my email too and my order on its way. Whoopie x

OKOKOKOK.....I'm buying them all! :green:

Grape gum...It's much warmer than purple purple and this is a pretty spot on representation of how it looks in the flesh

Fab!! ;) can't wait.... Lol

Absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait for mine to arrive tomorrow. I think I will be sitting by the front door when I know its my hour time slot so u can pounce on the delivery guy. Will scribble my signature as quickly as possible too lol xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I ordered 2.30am this morning. Ive had a receipt email through but not a tracking number :( will i get my order tomorrow or thurs???!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Does everyone tend to buy every colour at least once then? I'm worried about just buying the ones I love and them never being used because clients don't pick them. And I'm also worried about not buying ones that would be a hit with my clients because I wasn't really a fan of it. I'm still really new to this I guess. I wish I had unlimited money :') I still don't have any of the Spring collection! :(

Oh i am so excited 2 get my new colours! I have ordered grape gum and bikini pink and will get the other two at the end of the month once i have some more mny x x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Does everyone tend to buy every colour at least once then? I'm worried about just buying the ones I love and them never being used because clients don't pick them. And I'm also worried about not buying ones that would be a hit with my clients because I wasn't really a fan of it. I'm still really new to this I guess. I wish I had unlimited money :') I still don't have any of the Spring collection! :(

I purchased the platinum package so then i had all the colours that were out at that time, now i just add to my collection as i please, if i like them or if i have a current client that i think will like them then i will purchase it, if not then i leave it, i always ask my clients if there is any colours that they would like to see in my collection and i'll purchase accordingly. hth :)

The spring collection has been a MASSIVE hit with my clients. Talk to them, find out what shades they like best then buy accordingly. I didn't get pretty poison or faux fur from the A/W collection because clients didn't seem impressed with those colours at all, so there was no point in me buying them just to sit on my shelf. And I only have 1 red left to get (no one has asked for it yet luckily) and the only pink I don't have is Rose bud as again, my clients don't like it in comparison to all the other pinks available.

Speaking to your clients is really important to help you with your purchasing decisions. I also post photos of up and coming collections snd gague from there how popular or unpopular a colour is going to be. HTH :hug:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

4 stunning colours, I'm not a pink kind of girl but I actually can't wait to wear Pink Bikini! Grape Gum is my favourite and I love Water Park- I'm picturing this with an accent nail over Midnight Swim and some carving...or maybe some glitter...Oooh exciting!!

Great summer colours that are going to be a great hit with my clients.

Can I please use this on my facebook page?
This is not my image to say if you can use it or not. Ask Julia Moran from the Creative Nail Academy in Leigh .. she is a member and her user name is the same. If you use it then give credit to the correct person.

This is not my image to say if you can use it or not. Ask Julia Moran from the Creative Nail Academy in Leigh .. she is a member and her user name is the same. If you use it then give credit to the correct person.

I've just seen it on the academy facebook page so I've asked there, thank you :)

its so difficult to tell in pictures, thats why i think it would be useful to see colour pops side by side of the new colours with the nearest or similar colour from the current collection - it gives you a frame of reference.

I love the blue, and that is soo different but on my monitor the grape gum looks like purple purple... and it looks a bit streaky/translucent on 3 of the fingers or is that just a trick of the light?

doesn't look as if water park is frosted, but maybe a bit metallic??

In my experience, blues and purples very seldom photograph true to colour... The is not limited to nails: I have photographed many a person in 'Cadbury's purple' dresses/tops that have come out blue on the photos. But all is not lost, Syncage. You may not be near S2 or an academy, but you are only 15 minutes or so from a Shellac EA - me! I will have all 4 colours arriving in the next few days, so you are very welcome to pop over to my house for a cuppa at some point and to see these in real life if that helps? I am in Bidford on Avon, which is 8 miles outside of Stratford upon Avon. :)

i haven't had a tracking number either, it says it's not getting sent until tomorrow :cry: even tho I was trotting around the bedroom with my laptop at 1am this morning, I suppose I will just have to be patient !

Latest posts

Back