19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water park xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364830978.656995.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364830978.656995.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 874
^^^ not on my monitor it doesn't? Waterpark looks liked true blue to me - very pretty and not much like any of the other Shellac blues :)

^^^ not on my monitor it doesn't? Waterpark looks liked true blue to me - very pretty and not much like any of the other Shellac blues :)

Thats good. I didn t think they would do a shade the same !!! But it's a dead ringer for it on my iPhone !! X

Love them all just need a pic of pink bikini now! The pic of grape gum has gone mad on my facebook! Lots of likes x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone know of any photos of the new colours that can be used to promote on my Facebook page?

I only want photos that I am allowed to use :)

The blue and puple look just how I hoped they would! Very unimpressed by the red as I have already decided to retire hollywood as the difference between them is so minimal it seems daft taken up extra room with them both. However i will always buy every colour to begin with and retire the ones I dont like or are overly similar. I really would like to see pink bikini picture. It seems strange to me that pink is not one of my most popular colours. Shellac is the greatest invention for me to date and I love getting annoyed that they havnt bought the colours I want and checking the internet to see if I can find nee pics as it creates hours of entertainment for me x

I cannot find mention of these anywhere but here!! :( is this just a UK thing? Oh I hope not!! :(

Unique.tips, I " think" on this occasion UK get them first (tomorrow) and your release days is next month... :)

Colours are ordered!!! Yey! Now I can sleep xxx

Order placed i can go to bed now lol

Happy bunny mine are all ordered :)
Night night
Vicki x

Ordered the new pink and a new cocoa as running out.

Unique.tips, I " think" on this occasion UK get them first (tomorrow) and your release days is next month... :)

Urrerghhh lol :) I can't wait! Water park looks amazing!

Mine all ordered plus a huge amount of other stuff as I've been holding off my order since they announced these colours were being released. Can't wait to have a play!

All ordered :) and a new wall rack as I'm out of spaces.now! Has anyone got a picture of the new pink? X love the other 3 they look fab :)

All 3 ordered apart from Lobster. Just dont think i need another red!! Once the colour pops start to appear i may change my mind?!
I too ordered a load of other stuff ive needed for a while but been holding off until the release of these new colours. The poor warehouse staff are gonna have a pile of orders waiting for them in the morning :/ good luck guys :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Order placed! Gosh it feels good :) can't wait to get my hands on them woohoo!!

For the first time ever I'm holding off ordering mine... Got my Brisa Lite training today so I know I'll come away wanting to order certain bits after that!

Grape gum looks so similar to purple purple which is one sitting unused already. Always love new reds and pinks though, always popular here!

Latest posts

Back