19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I would be playing with my new colours but I can't open them! I only managed to unscrew two of them.

I didn't think I was such a weakling. :eek:

Playtime has begun :biggrin:

Wow wow wow, very jealous! Can I ask which the coral neon simply irresistible glitter is called on the far right? It beautiful! Is that it over grapefruit sparkle? Lovely! xxxx

Playtime has begun :biggrin:

Are these the new irresistible glitters? They look lush!

Before you jump in Planky I've already confessed I have a huge glitter addiction lol! Luckily I couldn't find the new ones on the s2 website when I placed my order earlier lol xx

Wow wow wow, very jealous! Can I ask which the coral neon simply irresistible glitter is called on the far right? It beautiful! Is that it over grapefruit sparkle? Lovely! xxxx

Are these the new irresistible glitters? They look lush!

Before you jump in Planky I've already confessed I have a huge glitter addiction lol! Luckily I couldn't find the new ones on the s2 website when I placed my order earlier lol xx

Kit_Cat The coral neon is called tangerine iridescent, it's beautiful over every color, but does change appearance depending on the basex

stephiebaby, i got them at the show, they were in packs of 3. Got the neon pack and island dream pack. They are sooooo pretty x

Anyone know when the new irresistible glitters will be available to buy for those that didn't attend the show? They're gorgeous, shame they weren't up now I would've added them onto my order including the 3 mini scentsations if they were showing up! Can't wait to get my order tomorrow!

Anyone know when the new irresistible glitters will be available to buy for those that didn't attend the show? They're gorgeous, shame they weren't up now I would've added them onto my order including the 3 mini scentsations if they were showing up! Can't wait to get my order tomorrow!

I rang about the minis. They weren't showing up but if you typed in seashore in the search box it would have brought them up. Xx

Kit_Cat The coral neon is called tangerine iridescent, it's beautiful over every color, but does change appearance depending on the basex

stephiebaby, i got them at the show, they were in packs of 3. Got the neon pack and island dream pack. They are sooooo pretty x

Jenski they are gorgeous I might be adding them to my next order. Don't care if the clients do or don't want them.I want them for my nails lol xx

Lol Stephie, think you need a support group :D

I have just made mint green out of the new colours, I get asked for this so much so am really pleased I've managed to do this.

Yet to give the additives a go, that might have to be tomorrow now as it's time for the school run yet again.
I picked up the neon pack of glitters when in tje queue at Pro Beauty but put them back because I was already getting the additives. Think I have a problem too :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Lol Stephie, think you need a support group :D

I have just made mint green out of the new colours, I get asked for this so much so am really pleased I've managed to do this.

Yet to give the additives a go, that might have to be tomorrow now as it's time for the school run yet again.
I picked up the neon pack of glitters when in tje queue at Pro Beauty but put them back because I was already getting the additives. Think I have a problem too :lol:

Haha I knew it! Will be dragging you along to my 'support' meeting too I think lol xx

Oooh, how did you make mint green?? I have clients asking for this colour too! x

Oooh, how did you make mint green?? I have clients asking for this colour too! x

1 coat each of studio white, Limeade and Romantique :hug: lovely creamy mint colour :)

I'm going to do some pops later :)

I wasn't interested in the colours until i saw your post showing the additives too ...more expense lol x

I just had a proper little panic followed by a footstamp when I realised there were more glitters and that I had missed out on them (As iff I dont have enough with over 70 already!)

We want them tooo!!!

My name is Zooks and I am an addict!

Am I right in thinking there are some new irresistable glitters? When will they be on s2, I need them!

Ladies, im thinking of ordering azure wish & cake pop can anyone tell me are they good coverage, I don't like colours that are see through if you get what I mean? Is the cake pop a baby pink? & the blue whats that like?

Thanks x

Also ... lol is 15 shellac colours enough to start with?

for example if you were my client & came to me for a shellac service & I only had 15 colours to choose from would you walk out on me?? lol

I do plan to buy more but I can only afford 15 for the next month or so until payday xx

If you choose your fifteen colours wisely, you will have a whole load more through layering. Have a look in the Shellac Lovers group for a thread that discusses choosing colours. It hasn't been updated for the last couple of collections, but it will put you on the right direction for thinking about your choices.

Btw, how awesome is Grapefruit sparkle? I see it as a pink VIP Status! It's gone over everything beautifully so far. :biggrin:

Hi just wondering if anyone has tried the new colours yet and what they think of them? Just curious before I order! Thanks x

Last edited by a moderator:
1 coat each of studio white, Limeade and Romantique :hug: lovely creamy mint colour :)

I'm just marking this particular post for when I get mine tomorrow. Sounds lovely Planky :)
Vicki x

Latest posts

Back