19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh well that's just lovely :)

Oohhh I like it. I need to get vexed violette xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Oohhh I like it. I need to get vexed violette xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

It's lovely over Faux Fur too and makes a kind of metallic brown. But by far my favourite is over Lilac Longing, as it's almost like my old faithful polish colour that was discontinued. I love the greyed purples.

Oh boy! Has anyone tried Vexed Violet layered over Lilac Longing?

Well here it is, in the centre. :Love:

picture.php
Beautiful colour nicole333 :)

Can I be cheeky and ask where you get your stickers for the colour pops from ? I've been looking all over for something like these I presume you print your own

Sure, it's one of those handheld name machines made by Brother and you can buy them in office supplies stores. I had to get the smallest tape though to fit onto the pops to save messing around with cutting. It's the 6mm width tape you need and I got mine through ebay as nowhere sold them locally.

Ahhhhhhh fab thank you :) no wonder I couldn't find what I wanted I was looking at inkjet stuff :) what a wally

Thank you xx

Grapefruit Sparkle layered onto Cream Puff

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363293499.034636.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363293499.034636.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 11,029
Loving this combo, Azure wish with Sea Grass additive ...

Attachments

• Azure wish sea grass foils.jpg
    Azure wish sea grass foils.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 2,769
I am trying to make a yellow from shellac colours has anyone been able to create one?

I would love a yellow too xxxx

I am trying to make a yellow from shellac colours has anyone been able to create one?

Try using the yellow additive over cream puff :) x

I looked on cnd .com and they had a yellow as you had suggested will try it later looks lovely x

I love this combo :) I have had it on for a few days and so many people have said how nice it was

I love this combination, limeade over pretty poison. It's a very rich emerald green.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 722

I have this on too. I wouldn't wear azure wish on its own but love it with the sea glass additive over it. It also looks gorgeous over Lilac Longing.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363466930.264805.jpg
Colour pop on the right.

I love this combination, limeade over pretty poison. It's a very rich emerald green.

That is gorgeous and I need to do my nails tomorrow so that's what I'm having - thank you!

I got excited too when I tried this combo over a colour pop, it's really rich and striking, nice to see it on nails, loving the spring flowers too very cute :)

Latest posts

Back