1st 3D rose

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautynails

Reaction score
Last edited:
You did a lovely job with it .:).

what a lovely job well done.

Stunning it looks real :) I love playing with 3d and recently did a day with Sam biddle and learnt so much. Have fun and keep posting the pics xxxxxxxx

It is absolutly beautifull!! just a trick to make them more lively... mix in two shades in your petals. a base color for 4/5 of your petal and a darker color on the rims of the petals that will be pointing upwarts.

great work

This is a lovely rose mate, very well done.

I love doing flowers like these, but yours is so real looking well done.

Waaauu!!!!...thats all I can say:lol: Amazing, looks so real! You really are talented!

wow that is fab, you guys amaze me even after studying the tutorials i wouldnt know where to begin, how talented you all are

well done chick xxxx

Oh i just forgot to mention something small. You rose looks absolutly gorgeous but proportion wise i think that the center of the rose is maybe slightly a bit to high up. looks great anyway but maybe try to make your strip of acrylic that you use for the center a bit smaller since it has a tendency to get higher while you role it up :wink2: Ofcourse this is just a matter of taste and i give you a max score doll

It is absolutly beautifull!! just a trick to make them more lively... mix in two shades in your petals. a base color for 4/5 of your petal and a darker color on the rims of the petals that will be pointing upwarts.

great work

Oh i just forgot to mention something small. You rose looks absolutly gorgeous but proportion wise i think that the center of the rose is maybe slightly a bit to high up. looks great anyway but maybe try to make your strip of acrylic that you use for the center a bit smaller since it has a tendency to get higher while you role it up :wink2: Ofcourse this is just a matter of taste and i give you a max score doll
Thank you. It was (of course) your tutorial that I saw. It was very easy to follow. I'll take note of your advice when I try it again.

That it really good well done
:)

OH NO...............It was beginners luck............I can't do it again. :lol::lol:

it's great, no need for nails, it almost covers the whole finger end :lol:
a little bit smaller would be nice, but I know what it's like, when you start, it all gets out of hand.
You did a great job

it's great, no need for nails, it almost covers the whole finger end :lol:
a little bit smaller would be nice, but I know what it's like, when you start, it all gets out of hand.
You did a great job
:lol: I'm glad somebody gets it. I just kept making petals, then by the time I went to put it on the nail it was HUGE. I'm just glad I was putting it on the nail trainer, not myself, because it would be twice the size of one of my nails.
I made some pretty rose buds too, but I had nowhere to put them. LOL

:lol: I'm glad somebody gets it. I just kept making petals, then by the time I went to put it on the nail it was HUGE. I'm just glad I was putting it on the nail trainer, not myself, because it would be twice the size of one of my nails.
I made some pretty rose buds too, but I had nowhere to put them. LOL

They would look good on a cake :!:

Hey, maybe you missed your calling :)

Not taking the "P", just having some fun.:lol:

They would look good on a cake :!:

Hey, maybe you missed your calling :)

Not taking the "P", just having some fun.:lol:
:idea: I didn't think of that. I don't think they would taste very nice though :lol:.

:hug::hug:

I think they are really good, how do you find those practise hands because I would really like to get one are they any good?

wow! they're beautiful. I can't critque as I feel that I'm not in a position to rate. (training at the moment) the rose is gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back