1St client - update

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jee-nails

Reaction score
Hi everybody

Just to fill you in on my first client today for full set gell enhancements. It was GREAT. Arrived in my Creative uniform, and her first response was how professional I looked, which was the image I wanted to give. Everything went really well. Apparently she, and lots of her friends went to another girl who hadnt even TRAINED and was doing a terrible job, cutting them with files, over filing nail plates ect and taking 4 hrs to do a terrible job. I asked her why they went back to her and she said cause there was nobody else. So I said NOW there is...ME. So hopefully now Im going in the right direction. She even bought a bottle of solar oil and some enamel. Thank you all for your encouragement and positive responses to my previous thread, now I feel like a real technician and even though Im at the bottom of the ladder, Im on the first step!

Congratulations on a job well done :)

Good for you hun xxxx

You go girl!!!

See what was all that worrying for?! Fingers crossed you get lots new customers, they say the best kind of advertisement is word of mouth good luck hun.

Congratulations! Its Such A Great Feeling Isnt It? Well Done You

Well done Grainne! keep up the good work :D

well done.xxx

well done hun :D Glad it went well. sounds like the beginning of summat fabulous for you and all those ladies out there that will soon have great nails!!!!

Well done to you. Keep up the good work and keep as positive as you are now!

Great - Fab - Coooool - Unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done...

XX J XX

well done you! x

Latest posts

Back