1st critique- Glitter tips & cover pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Linz

Reaction score
I used ezflow hd cover pink to extend my nail bed then applied jazz band, dy-no-mite and party train to the free edge. this is the first time ive been brave enough to post! i know they may not be everyones cup of tea, but i never have my nails plain!

Attachments

• DSC00268a.jpg
    DSC00268a.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC00273a.jpg
    DSC00273a.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC00271a.jpg
    DSC00271a.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC00272a.jpg
    DSC00272a.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC00275a.jpg
    DSC00275a.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 218
Absoloutely lovely xx

FAB!! Great Smile Lines!! Love the colour, Love the Shape, Just love em!!!

Well done for posting they look fab x

the pics aint that clear i know, it doesnt show the glitter very well but i took about 30 and these were the clearest!

fab smile lines really crisp,they are great :green:

the pics aint that clear i know, it doesnt show the glitter very well but i took about 30 and these were the clearest!

The pics are great hun...very clear tbh.

you have done a flippin cracking job there.....great :hug:

WOW!! I love them and congrats on the smile lines, they look really good.

i love the colour and your smiles look fab.well done for posting,bet you wish you had done it ages ago now with all the good critique youve got.lol:lol:

I like them, well done. xxx

as already stated, great smiles .... well done

fantastic work!! post more often please.. love what i see! :green:

well done for posting your pics....

I would like to comment on your nail beds....they look lovely....the colour looks superb and very naturally extended...xxxxx

Beautiful!!!!!! :)

They are so good,,,,,,,,,beautiful smiles!!

thanks guys, im blushin now :o i know i need 2 work on my shape now, not very good at getting all round nails even!

ill try n post more often now, its jus building up the confidence for the 1st one lol

:hug:

xx

I didn't rate as I don't think I'm all that good but it's very difficult to get all round nails even, especially on yourself. I think you did a fantastic job!!

Do you have any before pictures? I'm just wondering how much you extended the nail :D

So pretty!!

Absoutely lovely. Can't wait till im as good, :green:

Very nice keep up the good work!!!

Latest posts

Back