1st time glitter tips and apex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinklinds

Reaction score
This is my first post in the critique section - scary! I haven't done smiles or glitter tips before so thought attacking the 2 together would be a good idea, figured glitter would hide most of my mistakes! I'm also curious to know if my apex is placed correctly please. I am attaching pics for different angles, and also a before shot. Thank you for looking :biggrin: Lindsay x

Attachments

• DSC04126.jpg
    DSC04126.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC04175.jpg
    DSC04175.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC04180.jpg
    DSC04180.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 290
i really like those...well done.

I think these are lovely, fab job xx

they are lovely but i think apex could be a tad further back toward cuticle to give a nicer form
but very nice
well done you xx

I think that these are lovely, I love glitter tips :)

Sue x

The choice of glitter is really fab, it's one of my favourite, and the surface of the nail plate is very smooth... well done!
I'm not sure but it looks like the fourth finger's free edge looks thinner than the others but I may be wrong!
But don't worry, no matter what, I can assure you that my first set of nail was 10 times worse than that so trust me you're gonna be excelent very shortly!

Well done the shape is lovely:)

What a gorgeous colour glitter.

Overall I think the nails look fab, I do agree with Lotus Blossom though that if the apex (esp) on the pointer was moved back slightly that would improve the look.

They are gorgeous though, well done xxx

they are lovely but i think apex could be a tad further back toward cuticle to give a nicer form
but very nice
well done you xx
i also agrre with this as i think they look a little sloped rather than a gentle curve,if that makes sense.
these nails are lovely they look nice and flush at the cuticle area,the product isnt to thick,they all look consistant and they've got a great finish to them.
well done.xx

Latest posts

Back