5:2/The Fast Diet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hungry and struggling already. Why are some fasts harder? The in laws are eating toast and it smells so good. Can't escape it.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm hungry and struggling already. Why are some fasts harder? The in laws are eating toast and it smells so good. Can't escape it.

Its smells good but think how you would feel after it, be strong and stick to it, you CAN do it x x x

Ok 5:2 isn't for me girls, I put on 1.5lbs 😫 X

I'm starting it today! So far had a coffe and now drinking a pint of water. Gonna try and hold off as long as I can before eating a apple, then stir fry for tea. I'm already fantasizing about my tea lol x

Ok 5:2 isn't for me girls, I put on 1.5lbs 😫 X

Oh no :( what were you eating on feast days?

Remember though hun - you said you weren't drinking much water on your fast days, this is REALLY important for losing weight when fasting xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh no :( what were you eating on feast days?

Remember though hun - you said you weren't drinking much water on your fast days, this is REALLY important for losing weight when fasting xxx

I have to agree your body holds onto water if it's not getting enough whereas if you keep it topped up it gets rid of the excess.

Had some herbal tea and water. Would help if I could keep busy but currently waiting around for ny physiotherapy session.

I hear you!
This is the first time I've struggled so early in the day.
I had some PLJ and hot water at 8 which usually keeps me going, but I am really struggling already. I usually find keeping busy helps, but have been stuck in the house putting eye drops in my eyes every hour over the last 2 days so all the housework, laundry, ironing has been done! Just 2 hourly now with the drops so maybe I should go out for a walk and take my mind off my rumbling tum!

My first fast day is wednesday. Scared!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I hear you!
I had some PLJ and hot water at 8 which usually keeps me going, but I am really struggling already. I usually find keeping busy helps, but have been stuck in the house putting eye drops in my eyes every hour over the last 2 days so all the housework, laundry, ironing has been done! Just 2 hourly now with the drops so maybe I should go out for a walk and take my mind off my rumbling tum!

I'm going to head out for a walk too.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app:D

My first fast day is wednesday. Scared!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't be scared hon, plan your meals and calories, drink lots of water. You can do it. X

I hear you!

Finding it very hard myself, too. Not sure this lark is for me, although I do believe it can work if you can cope with the fast days. :irked:

Fast day again for me and also weigh day.

Another 2 lb loss for me :)

I've just realised I've not had any water today :eek: so am going to have a cup of tea with a teeny splash of milk now and then get me a bottle of water so I can keep an eye on how much water I'm drinking to ensure I get enough in me.

Still have this silly cold but am not feeling too bad.

Maybe try the flat tummy water x x

I'm sure if I read all the way through this thread I would know but what is in Flat tummy water. Is it the same as the flat tummy diet, filtered water, lemon, cucumber and ginger?

I'm sure if I read all the way through this thread I would know but what is in Flat tummy water. Is it the same as the flat tummy diet, filtered water, lemon, cucumber and ginger?

That's the one xxx

Damm it!! so annoyed but have not done it today, been up all night not feeling great so just normal day eating, im so frustrated i have not done it but my health needs to be better. :mad:xx

Damm it!! so annoyed but have not done it today, been up all night not feeling great so just normal day eating, im so frustrated i have not done it but my health needs to be better. :mad:xx

Hope your feeling better today?

Hope your feeling better today?

Ahh thanks Nikki, I don't feel too good! Been up all night again throat feels like I've swallowed nettles and I'm having nightmare with hrt! Had to change twice I'm the night with night sweats!
My immune system is so low after op and having ME I catch every bug going!
I did have my flat tummy water still though, can't wait to get into like you ladies, I'm blinkin determent 😃
How's your hair feeling!? Love the bow you have on too 🎀xx

Ahh thanks Nikki, I don't feel too good! Been up all night again throat feels like I've swallowed nettles and I'm having nightmare with hrt! Had to change twice I'm the night with night sweats!
My immune system is so low after op and having ME I catch every bug going!
I did have my flat tummy water still though, can't wait to get into like you ladies, I'm blinkin determent 😃
How's your hair feeling!? Love the bow you have on too 🎀xx

Oh poor you. Rest up and get lots of liquids. The flat tummy water should help hydrate your cold too. Once your all better you can get back to it. My hair feels so strange it's hard getting used to it but I raised lots if money for charity which is fab but I can't wait for it to grow back. Lol x

Latest posts

Back