5:2/The Fast Diet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously am going to have to go to bed now. Thus gas been the hardest fast. I could cry. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah Nikki stick at it, I'm
The same but do not want to ruin hard work today xx

Just had a bowl of cereal. Finished the day on 470 cals :) still peckish though haha.

Weigh in tomorrow morning! :-/ I'm scared lol

I may do 3 fasts next week ;) Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well done all of you for your fast days today!!!
When you're struggling, drink and think you can treat yourself tomorrow!
I'm fasting tomorrow so while you lot eat normally again i will be hungry haha.
Keep it up everyone....doing brilliantly :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I did go over done 570 as had a banana 😲xx

How does everyone choose which days to fast on? I need to do something to shift ma fat!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

How does everyone choose which days to fast on? I need to do something to shift ma fat!

I just choose days when I know I'll be busy so can keep myself occupied xx

I just choose days when I know I'll be busy so can keep myself occupied xx

This is pretty much what I do too!
My boyfriend is a feeder too haha....so I choose days when I'm not seeing him too otherwise he offers me chocolate and sweets and if he dishes up dinner I get a man size portion lol.
The only rule is not to do it two days in a row :) xx

Thanks :). I might do a Monday and Thursday. Do yous change days each weel or keep them the same? How much have yous lost if you dont mind me aski g z

Thanks :). I might do a Monday and Thursday. Do yous change days each weel or keep them the same? How much have yous lost if you dont mind me aski g z

I've done 1 week, lost 7lbs. Got my 2nd weigh in tomorrow morning ;)

I change days depending on what I have planned for the week. But my 2nd one will always be a Wesnesday or Thursday as weigh in Friday ;) xxx

I've done 1 week, lost 7lbs. Got my 2nd weigh in tomorrow morning ;)

I change days depending on what I have planned for the week. But my 2nd one will always be a Wesnesday or Thursday as weigh in Friday ;) xxx

Wow!! Go you! Im starting my fast day tomorrow, in work 10-8 so ill b kept busy :) hopefully wont think of food too much lol xxx

Starting the whole diet tomorrow, forgot to put that lol xx

Ah Nikki stick at it, I'm
The same but do not want to ruin hard work today xx

Went to bed at 9, been wide awake since 6. Found it hard yesterday. Now to enjoy the weekend. X

Went to bed at 9, been wide awake since 6. Found it hard yesterday. Now to enjoy the weekend. X

You done it though that's the main thing! :) xx

Well weigh in done... 3lbs. Not too bad. But I'd hoped for 4lbs. But it is that time of the month, so I guess 3lbs is pretty good. So that's 10lbs in 12 days (4 fast days) so far xxx

Well weigh in done... 3lbs. Not too bad. But I'd hoped for 4lbs. But it is that time of the month, so I guess 3lbs is pretty good. So that's 10lbs in 12 days (4 fast days) so far xxx

That's fabulous as the book suggests you will only lose a lb a week. X

Last edited:

That's amazing! How do you lose so much so quick?! Well done you must have really strong willpower :)

That's fantastic!!! Well done!! Xx

Planned my meals for the day!! Managing to fit it two turkey slices with an extra light cheese triangle and salad for lunch....then for dinner I'm having a small jacket potato with tuna mayo and salad. I've also bought to work carrot and celery sticks and after adding this up its come to 509 calories!
Surprising how little calories are in some things. Shoulder stay feeling quite full today..........hopefully haha xx

That's fabulous as the book suggests you will only lose a lb a week. X

That's amazing! How do you lose so much so quick?! Well done you must have really strong willpower :)

That's fantastic!!! Well done!! Xx

Ah thanks ladies :) I think it's come off quick because I have got a lot to lose. I want to lose 5 stone !!!! But I have been VERY good (apart from one Mars Bar due to pmt lol) and I have given up alcohol for 3 months to raise money for Cancer Research! (If anyone would be kind enough to sponsor me, please pm me for the link ;) lol)

I want to lose my 1st stone by 1st Feb (well actually I'd like to lose 1st 2lbs by then to allow me room if I put on a lb or two over that weekend lol) xxx

I'm just about to give the bloody thing up!

My missus and I weighed in this morning, I've lost a couple of ounces (and as I said, I'm in marathon training!), and she's put weight ON.....well worth the sleepless hungry nights eh? :rolleyes:

*I wouldn't mind but we're doing it totally scientifically, everything we eat is going into MyFitnessPal and measured to a "T"...really odd.

Latest posts

Back