5 year old girl has been abducted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor thingxx

The sad thing is he probobly won't spend the rest of his life in prison he will probobly get out when he is an old man which is disgusting.

My father is in prison for a very petty crime but a crime none the less but there is a man at his prison that has commited 11 murders that the police know about all adults and 1 child there are plenty more murdered he went in when he was 18 he is not 60ish and they are looking at releasing him next year :eek: he committed violent murders and he will get out at some point.

Unfortunately this happens far to often with this kind of thing happening awful I know devastating disgusting.

I hope this vile man grows a pair and tell police and family what they need to know.xx

What a lot of people are saying which i hope isnt true is that, he has to admit to murder because of the evidence etc etc but he doesn't want them to find the body, reason being it would be a lot worse for him if they did because they would know exactly what he has done to her! I hope this isnt so as to think she was put through hell before he took her life is horrendous! X see what tomor brings, Im sure there will be press etc everywhere as he is in court first thing. Such an un imaginable thing, just can't get my head round something so grotesque happening where i live x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I honestly don't know what would be worse, finding the body and knowing what he did or not finding it and never knowing. I hope the system does not let us down this time.

I honestly don't know what would be worse, finding the body and knowing what he did or not finding it and never knowing. I hope the system does not let us down this time.

i hope they find her because you never know, what if he hasn't actually murdered her and she's alive somewhere, and the parents will always be wondering, it's horrible both ways but i think i'd rather know, also it will go against what that mans got coming to him :hug:

I think it would be better to know as well.

It makes me think of that poor woman that died recently still not knowing where Ian Brady had buried her son all those years ago. She could never give him the burial that she so wanted to give him. Awful.

Latest posts

Back