5 year old girl has been abducted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe the latest news. little April has IBS & cerebral palsy needs daily medication for both conditions:

Missing April Suffers From Cerebral Palsy - Yahoo! News UK

This little one really needs to be found soon, she is most likely in lots of pain without her medication, poor thing.

Please, let's stay on topic which is the abduction of a 5 year old girl. In this thread, let's keep our parenting opinions to ourselves.

I surely don't want to have to close this thread.

Thank you for understanding! :)

I agree, this is about something so important so please try not to be "armchair experts" :)

I don't think anyone should comment on something that they don't know the details about, everyone is just commenting on hearsay. machynlleth is a very small close knit community where people leave there doors unlocked etc, Ive had clients in today that know the family and they were on there way home from parents evening when she was allowed to stay out a bit later to talk to her friends! It was dusk, so not dark and it is a completely diff way of life round here. The man who took her is known to April so she would have gone with him willingly. No one has the right to judge anyone in such an awful situation. This could happen to anyone at anytime, there are some sick people out there x hoping they find her safe x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

You are right. I apologise for my earlier judgment x

Sent from my GT-S5363 using Tapatalk 2

Xxxx think we all want the same thing. A little girl home safe x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I am gutted April hasn't been found yet, can't stop thinking about her & her poor family xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Me too, her mum must be besides herself, I feel my hairs stand on end watching the news as they are now looking in rivers ect.
Poor poor child, hope she is found soon x x x

Oh no, it's not looking good is it? Why haven't they tortured the suspect into spilling the beans?! I think there's probably a lot we don't hear about this case. That poor little girl. I can't stop thinking about her. I think we're all hugging our children that much tighter now...I know I am.

Oh no, it's not looking good is it? Why haven't they tortured the suspect into spilling the beans?! I think there's probably a lot we don't hear about this case. That poor little girl. I can't stop thinking about her. I think we're all hugging our children that much tighter now...I know I am.

I just hope they have the right suspect, it'd be devastating if it wasnt him & they've had the wrong person the whole time. Saying that though they must have good suspicions?

But they have to keep extending his questioning time so he either isn't talking or he doesn't have anything to talk about. Grrr so frustrating when someone so vunerable is missing.

Either way, I hope by this time tomorrow we can write some good news on this thread xx

I think to release his picture they must know something, if he is realised I think he will be tortured guilty or not!
He must be though!

I think to release his picture they must know something, if he is realised I think he will be tortured guilty or not!
He must be though!

I was thinking the same. They must have something on him. Maybe they keep extending the time so they can break him down and find out where April is. I don't know, but this has gone on to long now and she needs to be found.

If he isn't the one who took her then they have ruined his life forever, but all the evidence that has come to light suggests he has taken her.

Hope she is found soon!!! X

[QUOTE=Nails
They keep saying the police have taken the decision to show his picture which is not normally done!
Which makes me think they have something on him!
They know they have put him in a position which could endanger his life if realised so he must!
God find this girl it's gone on too long x

BBC news - mark Bridger has been arrested on suspicion of MURDER of April Jones.

Absoloutley heart breaking xx

BBC news - mark Bridger has been arrested on suspicion of MURDER of April Jones.

Omg! Absolute w****r! I hope he rots!!! Have they found her??

Omg and his kids live in the same cul de sac as April don't they?!

They have not found her but have now changed the search and told everyone they are no looking looking to find April alive, they are searching for her body.

They have arrested Mark Bridger with suspicion of the murder of April but the arrest timeline still stands and they have very little time left before needing to ask for the last extension they would be allowed.

I've been following this story closely (from Australia) the poor family must be inconsolable. I think the police must have something on him to show his picture and disclose information about him and even more info to be able to arrest him on suspicion of killing April.
I've been praying that they find little April, one way or another :(

Remember Jo yeates that got murdered last Christmas? .. They released a picture of her landlord and said they were questioning him over the murder of Jo. Turns out it wasn't him, it was her neighbour.. Her landlords life would now be ruined forever and he has received about £8m In compensation.
Having said that-this sounds like it could be him :( how awful :( .. Why are they now thinking he murdered her???
I hope to god not :( xxx

This is so awful, I was devastated when I saw the papers this morning saying they are treated it as murder. That poor little girl and her family.

I've been following this story too, it's so heartbraking. Her poor family must be beside themselves.

It must be effing terrifying being a parent. I can't even imagine.

Latest posts

Back