A Disturbing Thought

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
Not sure if the title is right....

I stumbled across this the other night and it left me .......UM, shall we say
"disturbed".

Gave me those goosbumps that you don't often get, but appreciate them when you do.

thought.jpg

Omg that sent shivers down my spine.
It does show how people can be so shallow:cry:

Makes you think eh?

Very good food for thought there Carl.
Thanks for sharing.

xxxxxx

Hmmm, don't quite know what to make of that one.

I don't know why but that made me feel really uncomfortable.

i dont really know what to say.i thought it was going to be a story with a happy ending so as you can imagine im quite shocked.thanks for sharing though

where did you find it and is it true?

all i can say is wow

i was not expecting that at all

where did you find it and is it true?

No, it's not true.

Can't remember the proper word for it, but the story teller uses the blind girl and boy and the boy giving her his eyes as an "example" to illustrate how people change etc.

Marlise

ooh that made me gasp out loud :eek: feel all cold and horrid now , :cry:

they dont do 'eye' transplants no, but people can donate their corneas, which can restore sight in certain cases. the gift of sight, what an amazing beautiful thing :Love:

It sent shivers down my spine but i can understand the underlying story behind it, luckily I've not had the displeasure of meeting anyone like that.
Thanks for sharing x

they can't do eye transplants yet luv, but it's a nice thought
when you say it like that what an idiot i am.can i use the excuse that im blonde?:lol:

the story maynot be true but the wording for it is.....some people are becoming VERY materialistic and those people make me sick....they have no personality nor sense of humour ...thats all i can say about that....

p.s. thanks for sharing carl xx

Unfortunatly this sounds all to familar to me.

I had a friend who moved near by, she had no freinds and was very lonely.
I took her out, introduced her to my freinds, played match maker with my hubbies then best friend.

Once she was settled with her new boyfreind I was dropped.
6 years on I have nothing to do with her and hubbie has no contact with ex-best mate (not through our choice)
The last real contact we had was on our wedding day, but that's a whole other story!!:lol:

when you say it like that what an idiot i am.can i use the excuse that im blonde?:lol:

aaaaaw :), (i was blonde once too), but, as xlaurax mentions, you can transplant corneas, but not whole eyes ...... anyways it's the thought behind was is said in the article.

She felt a lesser person, then he sacrificed his eyes for her to make her feel better, then she rejected him (what a bitch).

No need for anyone to boil it down, pull it apart, make it logical, make it scientifically correct etc. It's the thought.

need to ask where on earth you find all the weird and wonderful things you put on here :lol: i know a lot are from utube , haha

need to ask where on earth you find all the weird and wonderful things you put on here :lol: i know a lot are from utube , haha

I've got quite a few up my sleave, but it depends on what computer i'm on at the time :)

Latest posts

Back