A little pat on my waxing back

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peachy

Reaction score
I hope no one minds but I work by myself and I don't really have anyone who will appreciate this maybe as much as fellow waxing geeks so I just wanted to share.

Tomorrow, my little waxing business has been open one year. It's just me and I only work 3 days a week... And tomorrow coincidentally I'll be doing my 1000th Brazilian in that year!!!! Ahhh that's a lotta foofies! :eek:

And if I was getting an Oscar for my waxing achievements ;) Kim Lawless would be top of my thank you list!

Congratulations!

Kim's training was wonderful. Its amazing how many Hollywood's and Brazilians you can do xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Well done! I've heard fab things about her course it's just a shame it's just one location :(

I have a client who travels back from Spain to me for her intimate wax.

Kim helped me get there!

Congratulations! That's a lot of fooffoos n vejayjays lol.

So want to do Kim's course.

Peachy that's fantastic you defo deserve a mega pat on the back go you :)

I hope no one minds but I work by myself and I don't really have anyone who will appreciate this maybe as much as fellow waxing geeks so I just wanted to share.

Tomorrow, my little waxing business has been open one year. It's just me and I only work 3 days a week... And tomorrow coincidentally I'll be doing my 1000th Brazilian in that year!!!! Ahhh that's a lotta foofies! :eek:

And if I was getting an Oscar for my waxing achievements ;) Kim Lawless would be top of my thank you list!
That is bloody amazing!!! I'm very proud of you and that's exactly what I wish for all of my students. To be proud of your work and to make money. After all, that's what it's all about.

Wish I knew your real name. Well done. xx

Well done! Amazing story xx

Aww well done! Xx

Congratulations!

Well done!
Your business sounds like its going great.
Can I ask how you attracted more waxing clients?

Latest posts

Back