A message from MooreDianne

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacky

Reaction score
Dianne has asked me to post a rather sad message for her.
As many of you will know, Dianne has had some stressing times of late with her disabled Son Michael. Michael has been very poorly and I know some of you followed her plight earlier this year when Michael had taken another turn for the worst.

This is an email I received from Dianne......Im sure she will log in at some point to respond to any replies. (I am in contact with Dianne regularly and I am happy to pass on any thoughts)

For those of you who do not know yet, our son Michael passed away
>peacefully at 7.30am Friday 18th. Bryan and I got called back to the
>Children's Hospital at about 11pm Thursday evening and we spent the night
>with Michael in our arms. He was very relaxed and in no pain which was
>good. His passing was very gentle and dignified and we would like to take
>this opportunity to thank you all for the love and support that you have
>given us. We do not have firm funeral arrangements yet, but will let you
>know just as soon as we can.
>
>
>
> Dianne and Bryan

My thoughts are with her at this awful time and Im sure yours all will be too.
:sad:

What very sad news, my thoughts and love are with you and your family at this very sad time :hug:

I dont know what to say. But am thinking of you. Love and my prayers to you and your family.

thats very sad news. thinking of you all xx

thinking of you at this time in your sad loss of michael, love to you all and your family xxxx
sweet dreams michael x

Dianne... the pain you're feeling must be more than words can describe. I can't begin to imagine what you're going through.
I'm at a loss for words love, please know you're in my thoughts.
Love Sandi :hug: xxx

oh dianne i am so so sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with you and bryan and all your family.

So sorry to hear of your sad loss, Dianne ... thoughts and prayers are with you.

Oh Dianne, words cannot express how i feel for you!!!!

Loosing a child is the most hearbreaking experience anyone can go through......sending you and your family our thoughts and prayers through this extremley traumatic time.............you look after yourself and try to keep strong.....

Amanda and Lee

Lily and Herman :Love: :Love: :Love:

very sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughts are with you and your family
lots of love
x:hug:

I'm so sorry for your lose of your son, I cannot begin to think of the grief that the both of you must feel.

He passed away in your loving arms knowing that he was cared for and loved so much.

Take care the both of you. xxx

Dianne , Bryan & family,

Thoughts are with you.. Prayers include you.
Love & Hugs from OZ.xoxoxo

Dianne, my love thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.
David.xx

I am so sorry to hear this sad news.
I do understand what you are going through and send you both my love and heartfelt sympathy.

My heartfelt sympathies to Dianne and all of her family at this very sad time. God bless you all. xx

I am so very very sorry. I wish you and your family comfort and love. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time :hug: .

i am so sorry to hear this sad news , my thoughts are with you at this sad time, love dee :hug: :hug:

Wishing you the strength to get through such a sad time in your life. :hug: :hug: :hug:

My heart goes out to you all in this sad time...... heaven has gained a beautiful little angel and I am sure he will look down on you with a huge smile and a lot of love in his heart xxxx Much love Ruth and family xxx

My heart and my thoughts are with you

Latest posts

Back