A message from MooreDianne

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A rose on earth to bloom in heaven....

many thoughts and much love xxxx

a child is a gift from God
the purest soul on earth,
the brightest star within your life
that shines on you from birth.
the strongest love the sweetest heart
is yours from this day on,
the warmest smile you've ever seen
when you are looked upon.
A greater gift you'll never have
than that of a child's love,
for it's a gift designed for you
from heaven up above.

this poem helped me when my Little girl passed on.
I am so sorry for your loss

Dianne and Bryan my thoughts are with you both at this terrible time I'm glad that when Michael passed away it was peacefully and surrounded by all that love from his mum and dad and family.

Prayers go out to you all
x

I'm so sorry for your loss Diane. May God bless you and your family with the strength you need at this very sad time. Thinking of you.

xxxx

My thoughts are with you all at this sad time xx

Thinking of you and your family :hug: xxx

What sad news - pass on my thoughts and best wishes. I don't know what else to say - that has to be one of the saddest things that can happen to anyone. xx

Dianne and Bryan you will be kept in my thoughts and prayers i am so sorry to hear about Michaelxxxxxx

God has gained another special angelxx

with much love
Angelaxxxx

Im really sorry to hear that, you'll be in my thoughts, michael is still there with you, you just cant see him x x x

so sorry for you and your family our thoughts are with you

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time, but be happy in the knowledge that Michael is with the Lord in heaven, as the words of Jesus say "suffer the little children to come to me, for of such is the kingdom of heaven".

God bless you all.

Martine x

i am so sorry to hear about michael, my thoughts are with you.
much love

Diane and Bryan I am really sorry and sad to hear your news my thoughts are with you right now and always.

Caz xxx:sad:

There are no words I can say to take away your pain :hug: and Im so sorry to hear about your Michael. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Much love xxxx

I am sorry to hear about your loss, I cant begin to imagine what you must be going through xx

So very sorry to hear of your sad loss. You are in my thoughts, love to you both :hug:

so sorry to hear of your loss, thinking of you.

Sorry to hear about Michael!
Thinking of you xx :hug: :hug:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family:hug: xx

Diane & Bryan - You are both in my thoughts and prayers at this tragic time:hug: :hug: :hug:

Latest posts

Back