A nail art site [new to me]

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The konfetti and christmas nails.:D

confetti - please send me a link to the picture

christmas - 2.5 hrs

I can't find the link....they have pink flowers and some type of paper or tissue used on them..I think?

the same time...

Hi Beck,

This material's name is "organza"! I hope you understood what I mean :green:

Where abouts can you buy this from?

that one has been there for about 3 years that i know of; it just translating it is a pain!

Stunning work....what a talented lady....wish I could understand the language too.....:)...but I like to look at the picturse so that makes up for it!!...ask your wife for more picts plzzzzzz :lol:

Thanks a lot!

i cant work these links, is there a problem or is it just me ?

how funny, they work from my reply quote box but not from the original post [for me ]

i love the second set, they are gorgeous.

Thank you! As soon new pictures will be ready, I'll post them here :)

Stunning work....what a talented lady....wish I could understand the language too.....:)...but I like to look at the picturse so that makes up for it!!...ask your wife for more picts plzzzzzz :lol:

wow they are good

WOW!!! The nail art and nails on your site is incredible!! Ummmmm....Tutorials Please!!...Sorry...kinda just kidding...But I would LOVE to learn how to do some of ANY of her art..the realisticness of her flowers floor's me. I can only aspire to be half that good...yet again...WOW!!! Amazing work!!! Alice does an amazing job!!

thank you, thank you, thank you :)
Sorry, no tutorial :) Personal training only!!! :)

WOW!!! The nail art and nails on your site is incredible!! Ummmmm....Tutorials Please!!...Sorry...kinda just kidding...But I would LOVE to learn how to do some of ANY of her art..the realisticness of her flowers floor's me. I can only aspire to be half that good...yet again...WOW!!! Amazing work!!! Alice does an amazing job!!

They're amazing! I love the last one :confused:

Hi Vanish,

I just tried to reply your message, but your profile settings are not allowed to send you private message.

Ivakin, hello again!
I don't know why really... I gess I did something wrong with my settings:cry: Any way.. Alisa's work is just amazing, keep looking at her photos for insparation(hope I spelt it right) during last 6 months.Thanks. Need to go work now.x

you're interested..yes I can speak Russian...you can send me message directly to ivakinde (at) gmail.com

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back